Chapter 102: Talk about the final special exam

We are in the mansions and watch the TV and eat Matsuo to do the luxury afternoon tea to wait for Horikita. I see Kei send a message to me.

'Kiyotaka can I come to the mansions?'

'I don't mind but you don't with Horikira them to come to here.'

'Yes but I said I will in manstions to wait them.'

'You can come because Hime them artually in here and we are eating afternoon tea.'

'I will use fast speed to come to there to eat a afternoon tea.'

'Ok I will wait you.'

"Kei said she is coming."

"Ok."then we eat a luxury afternoon tea.

After 10 min

The ring is ringing and I see Kei is coming here.

"Kiyotaka~"then she hug me.

"Hi Kei."

"Do you guys still hasn't finish the afternoon tea?"

"No you see."then I points out those afternoon tea.

"Really this looks very delicious~"then she took one macaron.

"There are still many. I actually kept some to make Horikita sama them can eat too.

"Ok~This is very delicious~~"Kei look like very happy.

And I see Hime and Ichiki face are very happy too.

I can see all most girl like eat sweet things.

At 4:00

I hear the ring is ringing and I see Horikita them are coming.I see there of class b people are Kushida, Keisei, Yousuke and Sudo .And of class c are Ryuuen, Albert, Kaneda, Ibuki, Ishizaki and  Hiyori.

"Hi you guys."

"Are you guys eating afternoon tea?"Kushida ask me.

"Yes you guys want to eat too?"I ask them.

"We can?"

I nodded.

"Thank you."then we go to the dinning room to eat a afternoon tea.

"This is very delicious~"Kushida and Hiyori are said that.Only Horikita and Ibuki are not said but their face are showing is very delicious.

"Is Matsuo did."

"Really Matsuo san cook is very good."

"Thank you."

"Kuku can we talk about this special exam?"Ryuuen said that and he take one macaron to put in his month.

"Yes."

"I think you guys come to my mansions just because you guys think here no one will give people eavesdrop right?"I said to them.

"of course if some things can be used and your mansions can make people can't eavesdrop."Horikita said to me.

"Kuku And we are same group of course here can easy to talk about this special exam ."Ryuuen said to me too.

It makes me think sometimes if I am not living here maybe I will not have any trouble from the mansions.

"Well I want to say our class will look like the first special exam with the same team to do this exam."

"It mean?"

"It mean Hime with Ichiki together,Yagami and Yu together.Kei and I will together."

"Are you accpet Karuizawa san?"Horikita ask Kei.

"Well I don't know too but I am fine with Kiyotaka together."Kei answer her.

"Ok you guys can work together."

"Kuku it means now is our two class probble."Ryuuen look at Horikita to said.

"Yes Ryuuen kun if your class is a enemy I will not trust you but I know you don't want your class lose too right?"

"Kuku you are right Suzune."

"Don't call my first name Ryuuen kun."

"We only said is at least need win this special exam ok?"Ryuuen said to Horikita.

"I think we can win this exam and if Ayanokouji kun class helps us will make us win a chance increase."then she look at us.

"If you guys don't pull us back we don't care help you guys right?"Yagami said to them.

I see Sudo wants to say something but Horikita stops and he doesn't say anything.And I see Ishizaki doesn't say anything I think he is growing up too.If past he he will look like Sudo said to us.

"We will try don't pull you guys back."Horikita said to us.

"We too."Hiyori help Ryuuen said.

"Ok we will help you guys."I said to them.

"Ok.Ryuuen kun do you mind the right to choose a team is also entirely in our hands?"Horikita ask he.

"If Ayanokouji do that I will give he to do."

"Ayanokouji kun can you help us ?"Kushida ask me.

"...."this is very trouble.

"Kiyotaka~~ please~"Kei said to me and use cute eyes and voice make me can't said no.

"Ok....."

"Thanks you Ayanokouji kun!!"

"But you guys need to talk about the team too? Because I need to know how to form a team and the two teammates are compatible."I ask them.

"Ok we accpet."

"We too."

"Ok."

"Then tomorrow see again."then they talk away.

"We go too bye."Hime them go too.

Today Kei will not stay here.Then I go back the soft think this is very trouble of I need to help them to choose a team.

"Kiyotaka sama you want to eat what of today dinner?"Matsuo ask me.

"I want to eat curry and want to eat chocolate cake too."

"Ok I will go to buy the chocolate cake."then he go out the mansions.Only I stay in the mansions and I think about the team.