Chapter 57: With Kei date

When the class finish Kei send a message to see.

'Kiyotaka can I go to the house?'

'Of course you can go and you can go anytimes.'

'Really thank you.If I said I want to be invited to my friends to go to the house can I?'

'Don't make the house dirty is fine.'

'Really thank you.'

'What time you and your friends come to the house.'

'I don't know I does want to ask you only.If I want to invited my friends go to the house I will ask you first.'

'Ok.'

'Can we go to the Keyaki Mall?'

'Ok.'

'Then 4:30 to me.'

'Ok.'

Then Hime and Ichiki are coming my beside.

"Kiyotaka kun do you want with us go to the Keyaki Mall?"Hime ask me.

"Well at 4:30 I need to go with Kei if you guys don't mind."

"Of course we don't mind right Ichiki chan?"

"Of course we don't mind~~~."

Then we go to Keyaki Mall.We go to the coffee shop to eat a afternoon tea.

"Then are you sure compete with Yamauchi kun Kiyotaka kun?"Hime ask me.

"Yeah well there nothing bad thing of me."

"Kiyotaka sen~pai is right.There doesn't has any bad of senpai~~"Ichiki said to me.

"Well even Kiyotaka kun can win but Yamauchi kun need to give all personal points of every month ."Hime said.

"Hime I know you are nice guy but there is not my wrong."I said to her.

"I know you are not wrong is Yamauchi kun wrong."Hime said that and suddenly has someone is said to me.

"Fufu Kiyotaka kun you really are a cruel person.You know you cannot lose them after that contract only has good things from you."Arisu said to me.

Is Class A lead Arisu Sakayanagi and her behind have Kamuro,Hashimoto and Kito.

"Yeah this is only good for me but you know that right take advantage of it right? "I ask his.

"You are right.Well he really is very stupid person even he see you won Horikita san and our class students "she siad to me. 

"But becuase he is stupid after make king can get a lot of personal points."Hashimoto said to me and Arisu.

"Fufu Hashimoto kun is right.Ok goodbye Kiyotaka kun,Hime san and Amasawa san."Arisu said to us and with her group go away.

"Kuku Loli finally go away."this voice is....

"Hey Ryuuen you guys are doing what?"I ask Ryuuen and I see his behind has Ishizaki and Albert.

"Hi Ayanokouji san/HEY BRO."

"Hi."

"Nothing we just see you guys and loli them are talking after that we come in want ti hear what you guys talking about what only."

"Ok."

"Then you guys want to talk with us what?"Hime ask them.

"We hear that stupid of Class B name is..."Ryuuen is laugh at Yamauchi after that he deliberstely forget his name.

"Is Yamauchi."Ishizaki said to his.

"Yeah is this name.He want to compete a monster what a stupid guy.Even he see you won those class A them and Suzune still want to compete you."