Extras: Nagumo& Asahina graduate

Third Person POV

When Nagumo and Asahina get graduated from high school.

"Miyabi are you going Horikita senpai there?"Asahina adk Nagumo.

"Yes I need to go there with Horikita senpai see again and I want Ayanokouji go there too."

"Why?"

"Because if he go there too I can show Horikita senpai I am better than he."

"Sigh. You really can't lose to people."

"Of course. Nazuna Where you go?"

"Me? Well I just want to go to have some famous University is fine."

"You don't go with me?"

Then mame Asahina has some surprise Nagumo said those things to her.

"What?? Why you don't said anythings?"Nagumo ask her.

"Nothing. I am just surprised at what you saying only."

"Has what surprise?"

"Nothing."

"What is your answer?"

"Well I don't mind go with you."

"Ok."

Then they see has someone walking there.

"Hey Asahina and Nagumo." they see is Fuka Kiryuin.

"Hey Fuka chan~~"

"Hi Kiryuin."

"Where are you guys going after the graduate?"

"We will go to Horikita senpai there."

"I am not surprised Nagumo want to go Horikita senpai there. What makes me surprised is Asahina go the same place too."

"Well Miyabi want me go together."

"Fufu Nagumo you..."

"Hey!! Don't say that!!!"

'Then he is really easy to know.'Kiryuin thought.

"I see and goodbye."then she walk away.

"Nagumo senpai!!! Asahina senpai~~"they heard is Honami Ichinose and her behind is Suzune Horikita.

"HI Honami and Suzune."Nagumo said to them.

"Hi Honami chan~ Horikita san~"Asahina said.

"Hi Nagumo senpai and Asahina senpai."Horikita said.

"Congratulations on graduation, Nagumo senpai and Asahina senpai." then Ichinose said to them and gave them a flower.

"Congratulations on graduation."then Horikita finish said then give them flower too.

"Thanks you."

"Thank you."then Asahina see Kiyotaka see their in front.

"Hi Ayanokouji kun~"then she wave her hand to Kiyotaka and make other people look at he.

"Hi senpai . Congratulations on graduation."

"Thank you."

"Nagumo senpai no shame on you.Even isn't a student council president still can do the Class A graduation student."he said to Nagumo.

"Of course even I am not student council president I still can stay Class A."

'Well Miyabi wants in Class A to graduation because can make he can easy to go Horikita senpai there to see he.' Asahina thought.

"I see."

"Don't think you actually won me. You need to go with me when you are graduating. That time I will show Horikita senpai I am better you."Nagumo said to Kiyotaka.

'This is very trouble and this is impossible I will go with he because my furtre actually has.' Kiyotaka thought.

"I hope I can."

"This is I will go when I am graduation. You need to come. "Then Nagumo take one paper to Kiyotaka and he saw it in writing the famous University.

"Honami and Suzune. I hope you guys can do good student council president."Nagumo said to them.

"Of course Nagumo senpai."

"Honami you two need to get along well and have a good third year~~"Asahina said to Horikita and Ichinose.

"Yes we will."

"We will make the school better."

"Ok."

"Finally can you shake hands with me?"Nagumo asked Kiyotaka.

"Of course."then they shook hands.

"I will very much await the same University can make me show Horikita senpai I am better than you."then he with Asahina walk away.

"You really want to fight to he again?"Asahina ask Nagumo.

"Of course Nazuna I need to show Horikita senpai I am better than he."

"You really look like in love person."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you look like feeling in love girl to Horikita senpai."

"Well he is the one who can make me want to win and I can't win he many times. He is the one I admit he is the so stronge than me."

"Even Ayanokouji kun??? "

"Well I don't want to admit but I need to admit he is stronge too but isn't my level."

"Sigh. You always look like this after that sometime make people don't like you."

"But I just said the truth only. and this school the most is strength. In this school only has strength even people don't like you or hate you but they need to admit your strength."

"This is truth."

"And this school is if don't has strength can make you stay in this school and will make you get a expelled."

"I admit this points."

"Nazuna you know how many personal points??"

"Well 1 554 925 personal points. How many personal points have Miyabi has ?"

"12 935 678."

"I see and we need to use finish those things because if we don't use finish the school will take back those personal points."

"You are right Nazuna. Well we are on 29th to go out the school right?"

"Yes."

"We can go to Keyaki Mall to shopping."

"yeah and we can go there to using finish those personal points."

"I don't mind go with you but you don't need to with other girls?"

"Well I just want to go with you only? Has any promble?"

"..... no."

Then they don't talk anymore when they are walking together.