Chapter 28: Class A & Class D leader meeting & quarrel with Manabe group

Third Person POV

Go back friday of the first weekend since the group was formed to lift restrictions.

Sakayanagi contacted Ichinose and called her to the cafe.

"Are you okay with your time? It was a sudden request, so I was prepared to be rejected."

"I didn't expect to hear from you, I'm a little surprised to be honest, but it's totally fine."

On this day, Sakayanagi asked Ichinose to meet at the cafe at such a temporary time an hour ago.

If Ichinose had an arrangement, it would not be surprising to be rejected.

"Because I want to meet and talk with you today anyway."

This is Sakayanagi's lie.

This was one of the strategies by inviting Ichinose without warning that day, without giving her time to think.

If I made an appointment a few days in advance, Ichinose would think about what to talk about.

Depending on the situation, she may also turn to Kanzaki and other classmates for help.

This is to prevent future events.

"By the way, why are you willing to accept my temporary request?"

"Why? Because I don't have any special arrangements for today."

"It's not like that. I've done something a little too much to you before. It's not surprising that you hate me."

In order to frame Ichinose, Sakayanagi asks about Ichinose's past in private.

Expose her past, which she should not want to be known, to many classmates, and torture her.

If they are betrayed by someone they should trust and talk to, most people will hate that person. Even if you don't hate it, you have a strong sense of distrust and want to keep your distance.

However, Ichinose not only immediately responded that Sakayanagi called her out suddenly, but also did not feel any resentment towards Sakayanagi at all.

"Yeah—I don't think you did anything particularly drastic. I really had to reflect on what happened in middle school, and I also thought it was a shameful act. However, I didn't ask you not to keep that secret. It's not right to tell anyone to put the blame on you."

Ichinose said that it was entirely a matter of expressing her past self.

"You are undoubtedly a good person."

"I don't know. I don't know myself."

She scratched her cheeks a little embarrassedly, unable to meet Sakayanagi who was staring at her tenderly, and she looked away for a while.

"So...what do you have to do with me?"

Ichinose seemed to feel uncomfortable continuing to talk about this topic, so she urged her to get to the point.

"Then I'll go to the main topic as you wish. Maybe the main topic will make your heart very uncomfortable for you."

"Please be merciful," Ichinose whispered softly after being told this opening statement.

"To be honest, I think it would be dangerous for you to go to class B again, let alone class A. Can you tell me what you think about this part?"Sakayanagi unceremoniously pointed out the current situation Ichinose was in.