Chapter 24: Boys talk

Kiyotaka POV

After I left the student council office, I headed straight towards the school entrance.

Kiriyama is someone who struggles to kick off Nagumo. He used to support learning, and he had to come up with a method even if he was in contact with the first grade. When he was about to give up, he noticed signs that his sister Horikita should join the student council, maybe he planned to initiate some action.

But from what I saw today, the battle between Nagumo and Kiriyama was already decided.

It feels like an irreversible gap has formed.

However, if Kiriyama has not given up, he should initiate some action sooner or later.

"Okay—"I don't want to think about it anymore today.

Go right back today and slowly consume the rest of the day.

Third Person POV

On the same day, after 5'clock in the morning.

The men's restroom on the second floor of Keyaki Mall.

There were two men standing there chatting.

One is Ryuuen.

The other is a student of Class A who has maintained his status in the class this year Hashimoto Masayoshi.

They didn't get together by chance, but Hashimoto took the initiative to contact and deliberately chose this unpopulated place.

"Does Kanzaki hope you will call me here again ?"

"You are right Ryuuen"

The one who appeared in front of Ryuuen and Hashimoto was Kanzaki from Class D of the second year.

The three people who usually don't know how to deal with each other gather together again.

"He said he wanted to see you no matter what again , so I was the bridge again."

"Then this time you want to ask me what?I don't do many things in your class Kanzaki."Ryuuen ask his.

He came here to speak his words .

"Do you know many about Ayanokouji real strength. "

Those word make them surprise.

"Even if you ask me this kind of question, I can't answer it. Can you ask him directly?"Ryuuen said to his.

"I don't know why you want to ask Ryuuen this question if I am you I will go to ask the Class B because his old class classmates they are same class in last year they will know his more right?And you can ask Karuiawa and the Class S classmates."Hashimoto said to Kanzaki.

"You are right Hashimoto but my intuition said you are the most he more than the Class B.My intuition is said Sakayanagi,all students and teacher of Class S and Karuizawa are the most know his so much person."Kanzaki answer Hashimoto.

"What!?You mean Hime is the one who knows he is the most too ?"

"I am not sure about this."

"What do you mean teacher of Class S ?Their teacher isn't the same teacher of us?"

"I hear Hoshinomiya sensei said the school has a new teacher and all the new teachers are of Class S only."

"Kuku thank you for giving me this information."

'Only in their class ?'Hashimoto thinking this. 

"Then can you tell me now about the name is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji this student?"he look at his.

"I don't know why you think me and Sakayanagi know so much more than Suzune their class but  for me he is the one who makes me feel name of fear a person only."Ryuuen answered.

They are very surprised by Ryuuen's answer.

"I can belived he make you feels fear Did he do something?"Hashimoto ask his.

"I can't say that many more but I advise you guys don't touch Karuizawa if you guys touch her you will feel fear and more pain than death."Ryuuen said finish and want to leave but stop Kanzaki his.

"But that means Karuizawa is his weakness and you try to touch her and make Ayanokouji fight you and make you feel fear."Kanzaki ask Ryuuen.

"The second one I can't answer you but the first one I think Karuizawa isn't his weakness."then he said finish and go away.

"Thank you this time let me hear a lot of information goodbye."then Hashimoto went away too.Only Kanzaki is walking out of the washroom and thinking about Ayanokouji .

Kiyotaka POV

The next day I see my phone has 9 415 000 point then I go to the school.I see Hime and Ichaki are in front of the door waiting me.

"Are you guys wait of me."

They nodded and we talked to the school.

"I think we has a second sepical exam coming ?"

"Is what?"they ask me .

"Is the island exam."

"I hear this in the Direction said to us this exam."

"Yeah I remember last year sen~pai play this game too and helped his old class got to winner right~~"Ichaki looked at me to said.

 "Yes this time will be something changed because president Nagumo he will make funny in this exam."

"Oh I hope can make us fun right Hime sen~pai?"

"Yes I think our class are very excited coming."

Then we walk to school and talking about the island exam.Then we come to the class Hime and Ichaki tell Yu and Yagami and I see their face are very excited want to play this exam and hope this exam can make them funny.

"Yesterday president Nagumo asked if you guys want to join the Student Council especially you 2 girls."

"I think he want to control us to know everything about Kiyotaka kun in the class but he doesn't know we are more higher than he to control his and he will not know how danger of us.We can if we don't like his after that make he get a expelled right guys."Hime ask the class.

"She is right."Yu agree her.

"He is very stupid to think he can control us."Yagami said too.

Then Tsukishiro is coming .

"You guys should be vaguely aware of it.A new special exam is about to begin."he said to us.