Chapter 87: Result of the schoop trip

At 6:15

I hear the phone is ringing.I open my eyes and see my next to me was Kei Karuizawa sleeping peacefully on my arm.We are hugging to sleep. I touched her soft hair with the other hand, and while looking at her cute sleeping face, I couldn't help but pinch her face in a mischievous way.

"Woo~"

She let out a lovely whimper, but still didn't mean to wake up. After I touched her soft face gently with my hand, I gently pulled out the other hand that was already paralysis from under her head, and then slowly put her head on the pillow,

Then I go to the washroom to wash my tooth and body.I wear my personal clothes.When I finish I see the clock is 6:30.Is time make Kei to work up.

"Kei wake up."

"Mou~~let's me sleep more 5 min~~"

"Kei now is a 6:30 time work up if you don't work up I will kiss you and do those things to you."

"Then you kiss me~~~"

"Ok."then I kiss her and we kiss 5 min.Then I touch her chest .She doesn't wear anythings on here body. It seems like she wakes up now.

"Kyotaka~~good morning~"

"Good morning Kei."

"Yesterday we did again~~Kiyotaka~~"

"Yes open your mouth."

Then she opens her mouth then I put the contraceptive pill in her mouth.

"Kiyotaka love you~~"then she hug me to kiss me.

"I know."then I kiss her to answer her.

"Kei you remember the teacher said need at 8:00 o'clock and needs to sit by the bus."

"I remember the teacher said today we need two days one night.This is good we have two luggage and yesterday we still don't put those points inside."

"Yes you go to the washroom when you finish we go to eat breakfast."

"Ok~"then she go to the washroom.

At 7:00

She get out the washroom and I see she wear purple with white dress.

"Kiyotaka is this dress make me beautiful?"

"Yes."then she come to my beside to hug me.

"Then let's go now~"then she take me go to the elevator.

Then we go to the buffet to eat breakfast.

At 7:30 

We finished the breakfast and went back our room to tidy our things.

"The teacher said need to take one pajamas and two clothes why we need to take those things?"

"I don't know too.The teacher said today we will go to a special place to give us to play.I think today we will go there to stay two days one night."

"Ok.Kiyotaka you think I bring what dress?"Kei ask me and I go to her there to help her to choose her dress.

Then at 8:00

We go to the elevator go to find the bus and sit in there.

"Ok everyone in here right.Now we start to go to there."Tsukishiro said to us.

"Tsukishiro sensei where are we going now?"Horikita ask he.

"We will not tell you guys now.When we go to there you guys will be know where are you going?"