Extras: Representative tea party

Before the cultural festival started four days

Kiyotaka POV

After school

I am tidying my bag to go back to my mansions when I want to go to the stairs to go down but suddenly have one voice stop me.

"Ayanokouji kun can we use your times?" I know this voice and I have heard this voice many times. That person is the second and the most talked to me besides Kei.

Is...

"What Horikita?"

Is Suzune Horikita of Class B second grade leader.

"Fufu hello Kiyotaka kun."

"Kuku hey monster."

Then two people walk out to let me see and I know those two voices and talk so many times.

"Hi, Ryuuen and Arisu. Then Horikita you want to talk about what?" I ask Horikita.

Arisu Sakayanagi of Class A second-grade leader and Kakeru Ryuuen of Class C second-grade leader.

Making them get together is what they want to talk about the cultural festival and the third grade. But I don't see Honami I think she has somethings need to do for the student council.

"Is talk about us."

"Us??"

"Yes, and can we go to your mansions to talk?"

Well, Kei today has a date with Satou and her friends. And the Ayanokouji group doesn't have a date today.

"Ok."

Then we start to walk to the stairs to go down.

After we go into the mansions.

"Welcome back Kiyotaka sama and welcome to here everyone," Matsuo said to us.

"I am back Matsuo and we want to go to the greenhouse room to eat the afternoon tea."

"Ok. Please come here." then he let us go to the garden.

After 5 min

We are still walking to the garden.

"Even though I know these mansions are so big and many things but I never think this is so big and has a greenhouse room," Horikita said to me.

"Fufu you are right Horikita san. I never think this mansions is that big." Arius said to me.

Well, I can't answer this question too.

"Kiyotaka kun are you happy he is still alive?" Arisu ask me.

"What do you mean Sakayanagi san?"

"Yeah what do mean loli?"

"Nothing you guys don't need to care about this question and I am asking Kiyotaka kun."

"Yeah, I am happy he's still alive."

"This is great."

I guess Arisu knows Matsuo is the one who helped me come here and because of me make he died but he doesn't die and uses another name to live.

Then we go into the greenhouse room. Then the greenhouse room has a desk and a few chairs can sit.

Then we sit in the chair.

"Ok, you guys want to do what?" I ask them.

"We want to talk about the third grade no Nagumo senpai," Horikita answered me.

"Student council presidents?"

"Yeah, why does he want to take revenge on you and your class?"

"Well at first because our class got all top three of the island exam after that he ordered third-grade students to track our class students and in the sports festival he said if our class win the relay race after that he will order the third-grade students don't track us anymore and if I don't answer he will do more excessive to our class after that I accept it and won Nagumo."

"Kukukukukuku!!!"

"Fufufufufufufu."

"Ayanokouji kun....."

"Then you guys want to talk about this only."

"Of course no Ayanokouji kun. Does your class want to alliance with any class?" Horikita ask me.

"Why do you guys want to ask this question?"

"Fufu you know your class is the second grade, not all grade is the most dangerous. Of course with you guys alliance with your class at least can make sure has a period of time can don't need to fight with you guys."

"Yeah loli is right in this school don't have class want to fight with you guys."

"Dragon boy is right."

"Don't say that name anymore loli if you said again I will make you get to regret it in the future."

"You can do that?"

"Of course."

"Fufu I will wait that time."

"Well, now our class doesn't get an alliance with any class. Second-grade Arisu you are not with Honami get alliance right?"

"Fufu of course I need an alliance with Ichinose san because Ichinose san is the one who can make people sure person if she with Horikita san and Ryuuen kun alliance to fight with our class will make some dangerous of our class."

"You are right Honami can make many classes believe her and believe her classmates. But one person can not be sure is"

"Kanzaki." Ryuuen answers what that person is.

"Yes, he looks like will make Honami class change person."

"He said to me the despicable behavior will not work in his class and if someone do he will be the one defense."

"That person is you right Ryuuen kun." Horikita said to him.

"Kuku Suzune your class can do right and loli too."

"Fufu What are you talking about?"

"I agree what Sakayanagi san said."

"Kuku even Kanzaki knows the monster is the one dangerous person but Ichinose no her classmates still think monster only good of anythings only."

"In our year only Ichinose san doesn't know this truth," Horikita said.

"Fufu You are right Horikita san and you are the one who stays with Kiyotaka kun long time person no maybe you and Karuizawa san are the only two who stay beside Kiyotaka kun long time people," Arisu said to her.

"Mmm Karuizawa san is the one who can make Ayanokouji kun truly trust so much personality."

"Kuku Of course that woman is the one who makes monsters trust her so much woman."

"Fufu look like Ryuuen kun know so much about why Kiyotaka kun trust so much about Karuizawa san."

"Kuku well I know some only."

"Fufufu."

"I go to take the afternoon tea." then I walk away from the greenhouse room to take the afternoon tea.

Third Person POV

"Karuizawa san she trust Ayanokouji kun more than me."

"Kuku of course that woman does many things of he."

"Fufu Karuizawa san is the only one who makes Kiyotaka kun become back human person. I think she is amazing."

"What do you mean Karuizawa san is the only one who makes Ayanokouji kun become back human?"

"I am very interested in this topic too."

"Nothing you guys will not know about what I mean."

"Ok."

Then Kiyotaka comes back and pushes the handcart and the handcart has the afternoon tea.

Then they start to eat afternoon tea and walk about how to fight Nagumo and other third-grade students.