Extras: waiting time

Third Person POV

"Huh? Did you really invite Ayanokouji kun and Kamishiro san too?"

After school, Sato went to a classroom in the special building of the school to meet Matsushita, Mii chan and Maezono.

There, she reports to the others how she invited Horikita, Hime and Ayanokouji.

"Yes, I stayed in the classroom for a while. I see Horikita san in the classroom and Kamishiro san and Ayanokouji kun coincide in our classroom outside. After that I invited them."

"You haven't given up yet? After you said you were just friends with him? Even he with Kei chan are still dating."

"No, no, it's not like that. I just thought it would be nice to hear a guy's opinion, that's all. I mean..."

"Actually?"

Matsushita saw through her real thoughts directly, imitating the actions of a reporter holding a microphone during an interview.

"Instead, anyway... we will show it to the boys later, I just want to... show it to him first."

Satou blushed in embarrassment, while Matsushita grinned like a cat.

"Well this is true and Ayanokouji kun is another class now and his class don't need to do any things of the cultural festival." Matsushita said.

"Mmmmmmmmm, this is so embarrassing... I can't cosplay in front of boys..."

"Hey, Mii chan! If you have this attitude, you won't be able to make it through the cultural festival, you know? If you don't do your best, Horikita san will point it out without hesitation."

"Mmmmmmm...but you said only Maya chan needs to talk..."

She was shaking like jelly, holding her chest and the chinoiserie maid uniform.

"Mii chan, I can only blame you for being so cute! Oh, it's time, you should change your clothes now. I'll be watching in the corridor, so don't worry!"

Maezono said that before she left the classroom.

While the other three still had a lot of ideas about it, they began to change into these unfamiliar outfits.

"But, well, it's also a good practice opportunity for Mii chan, because it's important to present yourself to the boys. We can get advice from them, like how they view us, which is definitely important. of."

"Right, right? Ayanokouji kun doesn't look at us strangely. And he's also very reliable."

"Maybe so. If I had to choose a boy from the class, it would be Ayanokouji kun or Hirata kun."

When she heard Hirata's name, Mii chan's hand stopped.

"God, gosh, who did you think of? Stop hiding and tell us, okay?"

"I-no-would-say-!"

"There are a lot of girls vying for his attention, you know~? Ah, but you've been with Kouenji kun a lot lately, right? I see you now and then during the summer vacation. I think you must have changed your goals. ."

Maybe she was trying to divert the conversation away from Hirata, but she grabbed the topic because she seemed too uncomfortable talking about Hirata.

"Huh!? There's nothing between me and Kouenji kun... It's just that it's surprisingly easy to talk to him."

"That's a bit surprising, eh. So it turns out that someone can really follow his brain circuit."

"How can I put it, he is very knowledgeable and can see things I can't see..."

Mii chan starts talking about the scavenger hunt they took together on the boat during the summer vacation and how Kouenji's unique way of looking at things has earned them huge rewards.

However, despite hearing all this, Matsushita and Satou's evaluation of Kouenji has not changed at all.

"Hey you three! Stop talking and change your clothes!"

Maezono issued a warning from the door, and then the three girls continued to change their clothes while making some panic sounds.