Extras: Isn't it just hair?

Before Kiyotaka and Kei public their relationship twenty mintures.

Horikita POV

I haven't been in a good mood since I went out in the morning.

Whenever acquaintances found out that I had my hair cut, they would whisper there.

Everyone does a haircut or grows long hair.

This should just be trivial.

However, the other classes responded well.

The problem is that when I arrive in the classroom, the reactions of my classmates are the strongest.

"Suzune, Suzune...? You, this, this hair... What's wrong with your hair!"

Sudou kunn was chatting happily with Ike kun and the others, but when he saw me, he made a loud noise.

Kushida san, who hates me, seems to have the same reaction.

"Horikita san, this is really... cruel to change the image. I'm shocked."

"What's so weird about cutting your head?"

I put the question in my mind directly to Sudou kun, who responded most strongly.

"No, no, I'm more surprised than surprised... Hey, just one hairstyle can change my impression so much... Well, I'm not saying that this hairstyle is not suitable for you. Short hair is also good. Yes. Yes, right, Kushida?"

After cutting my hair, there was a big change in the image. It does.

"That's right. Hmm. I think it suits you. But...what happened?"

It seems that Kushida san wants to know the reason why I did this, rather than the change in the image of my haircut.

Although I don't know if this can be used as a reference in the future, but let's record this reaction for the time being.

"What is 'what happened'?"

"For example... Broken love, or something."

"Losing lost, lost love!?"

It's just a show of determination - to say goodbye to your old self. Not lost in love.

They seemed to think of outrageous reasons, so I immediately denied it.

"If I insist, this is to show my determination."

Selfishly, I don't want the word 'broken love' to taint the fondest memories between me and my brother.

"Y-Yeah. How could it be a lovelorn, right?"

"This year as a 2nd grader, our B class will fight to advance to A class. For this, I want to do what I can."

That's right. I... want to be someone who can support this class and lead the group forward.

In the end, I will definitely be promoted to Class A——

I touched my short, rocking hair lightly with my hand. Reinforced this determination again.

Thank you so much for reading this book. And please read my other books.