Extras: ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend &Kiyotaka

Third Person POV

This day is December some day

Then Sudou and Ike them are walking to their classroom they hear people are going classroom of Class B.

"Hey Ken, Haruki do you guys know what happened make people come to our classroom?"Ike ask.

"I know."Sudou answer them.

"Well just go in to see what happened."then they go into their classroom.

They see in their classmates are looking distraught, everyone in the class is looking wide eyed.

It was because the man named Kiyotaka Ayanokouji of Class S was hugged by two person at once.

If it was two girls the two boys would only be jealous and would want to kill their traitorous friend, but it wasn't.

He was hugged by none other than the two most famous people in Class B.

Yousuke Hirata and Kei Karuizawa.

"Hey Hirata kun! Get the hell away from Kiyotaka!! Today he needs to be with me together!!! "Kei said to Hirata.

She said those words as she was hugging Kiyotaka's arms.

"And why should I? I mean I'm also friends with Kiyotaka kun."Hirata asked her.

He said those words as he pulled Kiyotaka towards himself.

"What happened?"Ike ask his girlfriend.

"Kanji!! Good morning."Shinohara said to he.

"Good morning.Then what happened?"

"Is Ayanokouji coming to our classroom to talk to Kei chan and she wants to go with he today and Hirata kun suddenly came there and said "Today Kiyotaka needs to be with me together." then make them like that."

"Ok."

'Why the hell do I see sparks forming between Kei's and Yousuke's eyes?'Kiyotaka thought.

Kiyotaka PoV

Why the hell do I see sparks forming between Kei's and Yousuke's eyes?

I looked around and noticed that we are now the center of attention and the best course of action is if I calm them down or get help from Horikita.But she still not coming the school yet.

Sigh

"Kei..."

"Kiyotaka just get quiet!!"

I was met with an angry glare.

The mission failed.

Let's try Yousuke.

"Kiyotaka kun just quiet is fine..."

I got the chills when I looked at Yousuke's eyes what the hell is happening?

I got concerned and immediately looked around in search of my saviour named "Suzune Horikita" my goddess.

But she still hasn't come to the school yet. What happened is that her still hasn't come to the school yet!!!

Someone help me......

"Kiyotaka kun?"I hear is Hime Kamishiro of Class S. My classmates.

Hime sama can you help me.....

"Hi Hime/Kamishiro san."

"Good morning everyone. What happened you guys?"

"Nothing we just talk about something only."

"Ok."

Hime please help me to leave this two people.

I to use my eyes to sent the message to her and hope she know what I want to she do .

I guess she know now...

"Kiyotaka kun can you come here?"

Good job!!!

"What happened Kamishiro san? Why Kiyotaka kun need to come with you?"Yousuke ask her.

"Is just about our class only. Can we?"

"....Fine ."then Kei don't hug my arm anymore.

"Ok."then Yousuke too.

"Let's go Kiyotaka kun."

"Yes and goodbye you guys."then I leave their classroom with Hime.

"Hime thank you to help me."

"It's fine. But what make you look like that?"

"Nothing they are talking something only."

Then I tell her why they are quarrel.

"I see and is Kiyotaka kun wrong."

"Why?"

"Because you already have a date with Hirata kun but you don't disagree go with Kei chan together today."

"No I still don't answer her and suddenly Yousuke comes to us to tell her."

"Ok. And good lucky."

"I hope today can be lucky."then the ring is ringing and the teacher is coming.

After school

When I want to go back my mansions I see has two people are stay in front of mansions door to wait to me.

I see is...

"Kiyotaka!!!"then Kei come to hug me.

"Kiyotaka kun!!!"then Yousuke come to here too.

"Hi you guys....."

"Then let's go Kiyotaka kun."then Yousuke want to take my hand to go.

"Wait!! Do you ask me?"Kei said to he.

"Karuizawa san today Kiyotaka kun has with me has a date first. Can you give me today?"

"Hirata kun already call Kiyotaka first name...Take out Kiyotaka arm...."

Well today I has a trouble

"Hey you two I has one idea."

"Is what?"

"We can go together."

"But..."

"You two want to go with me after that I think we can go together."

"......Ok."

"Fine."

"Then let's go.."then we went to Keyaki Mall. They are still quarrel about Yousuke not hugging my arm anymore. 

Today I am very tired and have many trouble days.