Chapter 109: Start the final special exam

On the day of the special exam, we had breakfast early, and our class arrived at the starting point at 8:30. People from other classes also gathered at this time, and Chabashira-sensei came out at this time.

"In order to avoid crowding, we will divide into eight groups starting at nine o'clock every ten minutes. There are twelve groups in each group, six groups for each of the red and blue teams."I with Kei is the third batch. A group starting at half past nine.Hime and Ichiki are the fifth batch. Yagami and Yu are sixth batch.

"I will send the batch to your mobile phone and the map at the same time. After finding a partner, I will rest on my own and leave at the specified time."

While I was researching the map.

"Hi Ayanokouji kun."

"Kuku hi Ayanokouji."

"Hi you guys what happened."

They blatantly walked to the rest area of our class.

"Of course I have something to discuss with you."

Ryuuen should have seen the map before coming to me.

"You must have seen the map, Ayanokouji ."

"Isn't the map sent for us to study?"

I answered him of course.

"I'm talking about the route, you should have found it too."

The route is indeed a breakthrough. Because there are many buildings between the positioning points, the theoretical shortest route between the two positioning points is given on the map. In fact, there are many routes to go from one place to another, and the map is also marked with [Reference Map].

"And this special test only stipulates that you have to go through the eight positioning points to reach the end point, that is, the starting point. There is no specified order. It just looks like there are front and rear points on the map."

Ryuuen grasped the details of the exam rules, talked about the root of the problem, and did not say in what order the exams must be taken. Since no maps were given to us before, we didn't know what such an expedition actually was.

"In other words, this test is still a TSP question."

I answered Ryuuen. 

"It seems that we have done the right thing in terms of physical training in this special exam. If we can solve the TSO problem, we will undoubtedly win."

"Really?"

"Undoubtedly."Yagami said to them.

"This is great."

(PS: The so-called TSP problem is the abbreviation of the traveling salesman problem, which is a problem: a salesman is going to sell products in several cities. The salesman starts from a city and needs to go through all the cities before returning To the starting point, how should the travel route be chosen so that the total travel is the shortest. It is an NP-hard problem in combinatorial optimization and is very important in operations research and theoretical computer science.

"That's right, it's a classic TSP problem. Ayanokouji, if you can see this, we've already won."

The TSP problem is a classic problem.Of other people can't do in hour.But if our class we can do in 10 min.

"Give me an actual map and a pen. I believe that the leader of Class C and B should be able to get it."

"No problem."

By the time I got the map, the first batch was about to leave.

We found a place on my own and started digging in.