Chapter 56: About the mansions & with Yamauchi competition

Four days before the quiz.

I see many people of Class B students coming back the dormitory I think they are study group today.I don't care if they know I live in the mansions after that I don't care after that I go to the mansions outside and use the key to open the door.I see my before students face are very surprise and excited.I see Sudo is running here.

"Hey Ayanokouji why you have this mansions card?!"he excited to ask me.

"Yeah why?"Ike asked me too.And many people ask me too.

"Wait you guys I think we need to calm down to wait Kiyotaka kun answer."Yousuke said to them and make them calm down.

"Kiyotaka you live here?"Akito and Keisei ask me.

"Ok I will answer you guys answer.Can you guys come in?"I said to them and they come in the masion.I see Kei in the living room watching the TV and she see me and running beside me to hug me.

"Welcome back~~Kiyotaka~~"

"I am back Kei."then I touch her hair make her very happy.Then she see my behind at least has 25 people in my behind after that her face become red.

"Karuizawa san are you already know Ayanokouji kun is live in here?"Mori ask Kei.

"No she know just on yesterday right Kei?"I help her to answer Mori question and look at Kei to said.

"Yeah."then Matsuo is coming the door.

"Welcome back Kiyotaka sama."

"I am back."

"Today you want to eat what?"he ask me.

"Today I want to eat curry ."

"Ok.Then your behind are...."he look at my behind to ask me.

"They are my before classmates.Do you guys eat a dinner?"I ask them.

"No."

"Then do you want to the dinner in here?"

"We can!!!?"

I nodded.

"Of course we want!!!"then they look at every place.

"Please don't broke anythings if broke something you need to pay a personal points to my school."Matsuo said to them.

"Why?"

"Because here is the school place too even this is a house."

"Ok...."then Kei is lead her friends go to her room.

"Hey Ayanokouji can you give me the another card of this house?"Yamauchi hug my shoulder to ask me.

i want to said somethings but Matsuo said something first.

"It is impossible you can get a another card to use in this house."

"Hey I am not talking with you.I am talking with Ayanokouji only.This is not like you servant said to me."he said to Matsuo.But

I use a drak eyes look at his.

"What....why do you look at me like that Ayanokouji.You just weaker than me!!!!Don't think you can win me even if your OAA is all A+.Your OAA is cheating to get."

"Yamauchi kun stop now.You are just envy Ayanokouji kun is better you this true only."Horikita stop his.

"I am not envy his!!!!"

"Yamauchi give me hear good.Don't said anythings bad things to Matsuo if you and another people said that again I make them regret what they said."I look at his and he fall down the ground and use fear eyes look at me.