Extras: Koyoi&Kanon high school schoollife

When Kanon and Koyoi are 15 year. They will go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education School to study.

Kanon POV

"Kanon sama is time to wake up."I heard has maid is knock the door to said to me.

"Ok...."then I go down my bed to go to my room bathroom to wash my teeth and my body.

I am Kanon Ayanokouji. I am the daughter of the president of Japan and became the richest person in the world. It mean I am Ayanokouji company young lady . My father is Ayanokouji company Chairman and the president of Japan.Then I finish washing my body and teeth I go to wear my new school uniform. Today my older brother and I are 15 years old Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education School first year of Class A student. That school is where my mother and father meet and make them get together. I go there maybe I have a boyfriend too. I am very excited today. I finish wearing my uniform I go down to the dinning room.

In dinning room I see my older brother, my younger sister ,my mother and my father actually in there eating the breakfast.

"Good morning everyone!!"

"Good morning Kanon/Kanon chan/One-sama."

My older brother Koyoi Ayanokouji with me are twin.

My younger sister Junon Ayanokouji. She is younger than me 5 years old. Junon's hair colour is yellow as me and her eyes are gold as my older brother. She has my father's eyes and my mother's hair colour.

(Junon looks like she's a neighbor angel, I'm spoiled by her. The Heroine Mahiru Shiina)

My parents Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Kei Ayanokouji. I see my parents are hugging together and my mother helps my father to give he to eat.They are lovely parents.

Then I go to sit in my seat.

"Kanon this is your admission gift."then my father gave me a cute bear and pink car keys. I remember that the car key is the special series car. This colour is pink.

"Thank you Oto sama~"then I kissed his face.

"Onii sama Oto sama give you what?"I ask my older brother.

"He gave me a chromebook and car keys."then he showed me the chromebook and the same key car my father give he. But the only difference is blue. It means the blue of that special series car.

"One sama you need with Onii sama stay the school by 3 year?"Junon ask me.

"yes are you lonely?"

"Has some."

"Don't worry Junon chan your parents will stay with you will not make you feel lonely."then my mother come to hug Junon.

When we finish eating breakfast. I need to say goodbye to these mansions by three years.

"Then goodbye Oto sama, Oka sama and Junon."I with my brother said together.

"Byr and has a good school life."then we walk outside I see Ryuuen oji sama in the car front.

Kakeru Ryuuen oji sama he is the one bodyguards with Ishizaki oji sama and Albert oji sama of my father. Sometimes they are our bodyguards too.I remember they are with my father and mother same school and same grade and different class.

"Ryuuen Oji sama good morning~"

"Good morning Ryuuen Oji sama."

"Kuku Good morning Koyoi, Kanon. Let's go now."then he opens the car door to let's us go in.

Then we are in the car Ryuuen oji sama strat drive the car.

"The class you are?"

"We are in Class A."