Chapter 71: Other people Cultural Festival & Nagumo trouble

Third Person POV

When Kei work finish with Kiyotaka them go away

"Ok change the people now!!"Horikita said to her classmates.

"Ok."

"Suzune how are you?"has someone open the door and say to her.

"Nii san?!"

"Suzune your class is doing the maid coffee."

"Yes."she sees Manabu behind has Tachibana. 

"Hi Tachibana senpai."

"Hi Horikita san."Tachibana said to her.

"Do you wear a maid dress too?"

"Because I am going to help the student union manage the cultural festival.Only some time can coming."

"I see."

"Nii san are you want to I lead you and Tachibana?"

"You don't need to work?"

"Student union I actually finish after that I can lead you guys can after the lunch I need to work to the maid coffee too after that only these 2 hours can lead you guys."

"Ok."then they go to the first year there.

"First year is do haunted house.Does Nii san want to play."

Then they hear 3 yell

"OHHHHHH!!!!"

"SCAREDDDDDDD!!!!"

"I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Whar happened inside?"

"Who know?"

"Look like those voices I know."

"You know Suzune?"

"Yes look like those voices are Ayanokouji mother,Karuizawa san and Kamishiro san."

"Ayanokouji them."

"I think it is."

After Horikita led them to other class activities.After 12:00

"Nagumo senpai class are doing western restaurants. Do you want to go there to eat lunch?"

"Ok." then they go to the western restaurant.They are in the western restaurant outside they see.

"Horikita senpai you are here too?"Nagumo see his and come to see them.

"Hi Nagumo."

"Hi Nagumo senpai/Nagumo kun."

"Hi Suzune and Tachibana senpai."

"Hi you guys."Asahina come to see them.

"Hi Asahina senpai/Asahina/Asahina san."

"I lead you guys."Nagumo led them into the restaurant.They see the restaurant have many people are wear very grace.Look like they are those status of the government is high,politician,entrepreneur and high quality talents in certain industries person. people.They see Kiyotaka.

"Ayanokouji kun?"

"Hi Horikita."

Kiyotaka POV

When we go to find a restaurant.

"Can we go there to eat?"my father points out that make me surprise he want to eat that restaurant.Let's me see what restaurant he want to see.Is western restaurant.I know he just want to eat a western and don't want to walk anymore only well I don't mind I eat western.

"Ok let's go~~"then we go into the restaurant .It is good luck now is not the time to eat lunch after that we don't need to line up.

"Please come in."has one senpai lead us go in.

"Please give us those sets."my father used fast speed to choose the set.I think he is very hungry.

"Are you hungry  honey?"my mother ask his.

"...."he doesn't answer but he doesn't say anything is mean he is very hungry.

After 10 min

"Here is your set."

The food is coming and we eat lunch.I hear

"Ayanokouji kun?"

"Hi Horikita."

"You coming here to eat a lunch too?"

"Yes."

"Hi Ayanokouji/Ayanokouji kun."

"Hi Horikita senpai,Tachibana senpai and Nagumo senpai."

"Kiyotaka you know them?"my father ask me.

"Yeah they are senpai."

"Ok."

"Hey Ayanokouji are you coming to eat a lunch too?"Nagumo ask me.

"Yes has any promble."

"Do you mind we sit together?"

"I can't said anything about this you need to ask his."then I points out my father.

"I don't want many people sit with me.You guys go to sit other table."then he eat a steak .

"Hey even you are outside person can you sit some polite."Nagumo said to he.It make my classmates feel scared because they know that man scared place.

"Polite?You said I need to be polite to you?What are funny things!! Kiyotaka, what is his identity in this school."

"He is third grade and student president of this school.He has a high status of this school and in students."

"I see."

"Father you want to do what?"

"Nothing I just want to call a phone to Sakayanagi to stop his position one month."then he takes a phone to call Direction Sakayanagi.

"What do you say!?"Nagumo beat my father face.He told us not to do anything and don't stop his after that we don't stop this.Manabu stop his.

"Stop now Nagumo can you see people looking at you .You will make people think this school student president is that level."

"Ok."then they go to other table.

"Father are you sure?"

"Yeah just give his a lesson only."

"Did Direction Sakayanagi agree?"Yu ask his.

"Yeah but I think I need to give his more lessons to beat my face.Kiyotaka do you know many bad things to his?"he said finish we know Nagumo will get expelled.After that I told he about Nagumo used all kinds of coercion and inducement to steal a large number of personal points from the third-year students, most of which were handed in by the students involuntarily.And he hear finish he call Direction Sakayanagi again.

Then we finish and pay a point and leave the restaurant.

"Almost at 1:00 Kei and I need to leave now because we said we will see Kei parents."

"Ok we will leave here goodbye Kiyo chan~~"then my mother kisses my face and goes with other people to walk to see the class activities