Chapter 96: For Boys ready Valentine's Day

Kiyotaka POV

Next day

After the school I go with Keisei and Akito to the Keyaki Mall coffee shop.

When we finish the drink we sit in the chair talk together about the Valentine's Day.

"Kiyotaka you want to buy what to do the Valentine's Day gift."Akito ask me.

"I think you don't know what to do Valentine's Day gift to Haruka right?"I said to he.

"Yes and because this Valentine's Day is our first together Valentine's Day after that I want to buy something special to Haruka to do Valentine's Day gift."

"I see .Well I want to buy a Valentine's Day gift to Kei now."

"You artually want to buy somethings to Karuizawa?"

"Well yesterday I went to here too and I see somethings I can sure all girl will like too."

"All girl like?"

"Yes I see in the internet said glass immortal flower is the most girls like present in Valentine's Day gift."

"Really?"

"Yes."then I show to them.

"Really...."

"Akito you has how many personal points now?"

"Well I have 3 294 837 points.Is the glass immortal flower need many personal points?"

"If not Valentine's Day the glass immortal flower only needs 32 590 points but now is Valentine's Day after that now is 69 865 points."

"I think I can buy this."

"Yes and I will buy second gift to Kei."

"Why you need buy second gift to Karuizawa?"Keisei ask me.

"Because the second gift I will give her in the morning class and the glass immortal flower I will give her at night."

"You need many points..."

"Well isn't so many points."

"Then you want to buy what to do second gift?"

"I will buy a purple jewel necklace for her."

"What?! You buy purplr jewl necklace to her.Do you know jewel necklace need many points."

"Yes yesterday I already told the store clerk to keep that necklace and today I will go to pay."

"Well I think we can go to buy the gift now."

"Let's go."then we went to buy the glass immortal flower shop.

Then we go to see the glass immortal flower.I see the pink purple glass immortal flower .

I want to buy this Kei and I see the other one is all pink