Extras: Propose marriage & Preparations wedding& Bachelor party

After Kiyotaka and Kei got married four month.

Kiyotaka POV:

Last week Kei and I finished our honeymoon trip. I start to go to the company or do anything about government things. Today Kei go to Satou them to shopping. And I am in my personal mansions to do my company work. And why I am in my personal mansions because yesterday Akito sent a message to me and said want to see me and Keisei. Keisei and Akito are employees of my company. 

At 2:00 I hear the ring is ringing. I see Akito and Keisei are here. I make them come in.

"Kiyotaka hi!!"

"Hi Kiyotaka."

"Hi Akito and Keisei."

"Well Kiyotaka mansions is really big."Akito said.

"Yeah I hear Ishizaki said you and Karuizawa house is bigger than your mansions."Keisei said.

"Of course it is bigger than my personal mansions."

Then they com into the living room to sit in the sofa. 

"Then Akito are you want to talk about live? "I ask Akito.

 "Why you know? "

"Because Akito only in that topic will make he want to see us. "

"You are right Kiyotaka.  I really want to ask you guys. Foe particular is Kiyotaka because this thing only Kiyotaka did. "

Only Kiyotaka did?  And is about the love... "

I am thinking too.  only I did ot and is about love it mean... 

"Akito you want to propose marriage to Haruka? "I ask he. 

.......

The living room is very quiet.  After 5 min finally Alito said something's. 

"....You are right Kiyotaka. "then his face has some red. 

"Oh Akito will do the has wife man. And look like Kiyotaka in the future."Keisei said.

"Yes I will help anythings. "I said to he. 

"But I am not sure Haruka want to married to me. "

"But you guys get four year and you guys don't get broke up  it mean Haruka will accept your propose marriage. "I said to Akito. 

"I agree what Kiyotaka said. "Keisei said to he too. 

"Really? "

We nodded. 

"Well Keisei will marry toi right? "I ask he. 

"Don't said that!! "Then his face has some red. 

"Then you want to ask me how to propose marriage to her right? "I ask he. 

He nodded. 

"I want to hear too. "Keisei said too. 

"See you want to hear too it mean you want to propose marriage Mori too right? "Akito look at he to said to he. 

"What? just can hear Kiyotaka idea is great only. "

"Fine. "

"Well of me just buy the ring first and find one place to propose marriage is fine. "

"Really? "

"Yes. "

"OK. "

"I already buy the ring."

"Really? Can we see?"

"Of course."then he takes one box and then we open it inside and has one proposal to marry the ring.