Chapter 94: special exam of dormitory result

Physical education class starts at noon, we start to develop basic physical strength. According to the description, it will mainly be long-distance running. The school said that a road relay race is also scheduled to be held on the last day. This should be one of the exam items. It seems that we will practice on the playground for a few days before hitting the road.Look like last year has same things to do.

"Hu, huh."

Keisei's breathing was disturbed.

There are many projects that require physical exertion from the beginning of the morning, and he seems to be fighting hard.

If it is about the knowledge level of reading, I can also give him advice and let him get help, but if it is the content that requires basic physical strength, I can only watch it.

On the other hand, it seems that because Akito, Ishizaki,Ryuuen and Albert are delinquent teenagers who do not smoke, they have more physical strength than ordinary students and can easily complete the task.Of course our class is the first one finish.When I finish I go to Keisei there.

"Are you ok Keisei?"

"Yes I have more energy than last year...."I can see he has grown up too of the physical. 

"I can see too."

"Really."

"Yes I can sure too."Akito came here too.

"Thanks Akito maybe this year I am not the leader can make me many releax in this exam."

"Yes..."

"Senpai we want to talk about the road relay."Yagami come to here to said to us.

"Ok."then we go to Ryuuen them.

"About the road relay I think we need to think who do the first one to run."

"Yes I agree."

"Well I think first one need the fast person to run."Keisei said that.

"Can I said somethings?"Yagami said that.

"Sure."

"I think we can the slow person to run first."

"why?"

"Because if the slow person run the last one maybe lose."

"Yes then you think what idea can make us win?"

"I think Yu,Ayanokouji senpai and I can make our group win and I think Yu run 4th.I run 8th and Ayanokouji senpai run the last one.That can make our group win.

"I see. I accept this are you guys?"Keisei ask them.

They nodded.

"Ok but Keisei you still need to work hard more in running."I said to he.

"I know....."

"Ok Keisei I will make your run speed can fast.Let's go now!!"then Akito take he go to run again.

"Wait Akito!!!Wait!!"

Then they strat running again.

"Look like Yukimura is going his hell...."Ishizaki said that.

"I agree what you said."Hashimoto said.

Well sport is Keisei hell.I need to feel sad for you Keisei.

Good luck Keisei.

(I don't know how to said what happened in the between of the pecial exam of dormitory.After that I skip.Between the pecial exam of dormitory is happened is Nagumo look like last year draw cards game to choose to do the breakfast.Kiyotaka group choose Yagami and Yu to play.Result is first and third grade need to do 3 times breakfats make Kiyotaka group member very happy don't need to cook breakfast to thank you them.When second grade go to shower room most boys want Kiyotaka show again this T-REX again make Kiyotaka doesn't want to go with other people to shower room again.And the relay race Kiyotaka group use power to make their group get first place.)

This is how we ended our long day-long special exam.

Small groups... no, most of the school is full of fatigue.

Our group we get all first place in any test but If it is a better than average score we need see how many points Nagumo and the third-year group can get.

At least the result should not turn out to be substandard.

All the male students were gathered in the gym just like the first day.

After that, the female students also gathered one by one.

Because the results of the special examinations for men and women will be announced next.

It was already five o'clock in the evening. You can expect to go back to school in the middle of the night.

"During the eight days in the forest school, everyone worked hard. Although the content of the test will be different, this is a special test that will only be held once in several years. Compared with the special test held last time, this time is an overall evaluation. A very high year. The main reason is probably that your teamwork is excellent."

That who runs this forest school said to us.

"I want to talk about the results first. All students' groups exceeded the passing standards prepared by the school, which is the best summary of zero dropouts."

At the moment when he made such an announcement, the all students who heard it were relieved.

"Well, no one dropped out of school..."

"Then, I will announce the overall first place of the boys' group. Only the name of the person in charge of the third grade will be pronounced here. In the future, the school will issue points to the first to third grade students who belong to this group as a reward."

After explaining this, the man in his forties slowly read out his name.

"The first place goes to Class A for the third year—the group headed by Miyabi Nagumo."

It mean our group get a first place.This is very great.

"Ayanokouji our win!!"Ishizaki hug my shoulder to said to me.

"Yeah."

"Kiyotaka we win!!!We get 9 class points!"Akito and Keisei said to me too.

"Yeah."then our class has 12 class points and 40 000 personal points

When he said finish the boy then said the girl .Hime group get a first place and Horikita group get a second place.This is very great.

Now our class has 21 class points and 70 000 personal points.