Extras: Has a girlfriend group and doesn't have a girlfriend group lunch action

January 15th

Kiyotaka POV

Yesterday was the final special exam of the dormitory last day. After that we go back to school. And today is Sunday after that I am in the mansions to rest. I want to go to the mansions to rest about the special exam of the dormitory. Suddenly someone open the door of the mansions I see is Kei and I see her face is very excited. Kei come to hug me. I think she wants to help her to do somethings.

"Kei you want what??"

"This is the big news Kiyotaka!!!"

"is what big news to make you want to I help??"

"Do you know dinning room of school has special lunch set!!!"

"So?"

"That couple lunch set food are those and only need 2 899 personal points!!! This is very cheap!!!!" then she took her phone to show me what that special lunch set food was. 

I see those foods are boston lobster farm, Japan of heart steak, heart shape mushroom rice , heart shape creamy bacon spaghetti , heart shape cheese cake and rose tea. Well this is cheap.

"Kei you want to eat??"

"of course I want to eat this couple's lunch set only tomorrow. I want to eat with you."

Well I don't mind I eat with her.

"Ok I eat woth you tomorrow."

"Really?! Thank you Kiyotaka~~" then she kiss me.

"But you need to reserve and that special couple lunch set only has ten only~~~" then she use behave spoiled voice and eyes said to me.

"Ok and what phone number to reserve the couple lunch set??"

"Is xxxxxxxxxx."

"Ok." then I take my phone to call that phone nunmber to reserve that couple lunch set.

"Hello??"

"Hi I am Ayanokouji I want to reserve the special couple lunch set."

"Ok and please pay the personal points after the call finish. I will send a mail to you and please tell me about mail."

"Ok."

"And please tell me about your couple."

"Kei Karuizawa."

"Ok please wait."then I wait two min.

"Ok already help you reserve the special couple lunch set. You are the first one to reserve."

"I see." I guess Kei know this set and use fast speed to tell me.

"And remember pay the personal points."

"Ok." then I finish the call and my phone has a message. I see it said use the dinning room of school users to pay. Then I pay 2 899 personal points to delivery the dinning room of school user.

Then has a message to me said already has I give those personal points and said I already reserve.

"I already reserve." I said to Kei.

"Really!!! Thank you Kiyotaka~~" then she hugged me and kissed me. Then she still hugged me and one hand to play on her phone.

Then I take my phone to send a message to the girlfriend group there to send a about the special couple lunch set message to them.

'I heard the dining room of the school has a special couple lunch set. This is very cheap.'

Ike: 'Really!!!??'