Extras: Mii chan's New Year's Eve

Third Peron POV

"This is so pretty!"

"Is it an animal? There are twelve!"

"Idiot, it's a zodiac sign!"

During recess, a group of girls were gathered around Mii chan's seat, discussing excitedly.

"Mii chan, can this puppy be given to me?"

"I want that little monkey!"

"I cut a lot! Everyone can choose what you like." Mii chan seemed a little overwhelmed because of the sensation in the class, but he quickly shared his work with him happily. friends.

"But," a girl asked with some doubts while holding the piglet she got, "how do you save this?"

Just as Kouenji was about to answer, an uninvited guest interjected: "Attach it anywhere you like, most of them will be pasted on doors and windows. This kind of paper-cutting is a 

traditional Chinese New Year custom. Today, it happens to be China The last day of the calendar. I'm right, Miss Beauty from China."

The girls were a little surprised that Kouenji, who had been straightening his hair in front of the mirror, would take the initiative to talk, but this self-esteem chaebol boy was not popular in the class, so no one was willing to respond.

"That." Finally, Mii chan broke the rigid silence, "Do you want Kouenji kun to choose one too?"

Unexpectedly, or unsurprisingly, Kouenji completely ignored what the girl had just said.

"Although Japan is deeply influenced by Chinese culture, during the Meiji period, many ancient customs were changed, and in every way they were closer to the United States, England or France. Of course, there are still traditions such as New Year's worship. , but it is quite different from China and Korea, which are across the sea."

He said to himself that Kouenji was originally extremely self-centered, and he didn't cause too much surprise to make such an unknown statement.

"However," stroked his blond hair upward, "as a gentleman, of course, you can't turn a blind eye to beauty's request." Misunderstood the other's kindness, "Then please give me that dragon, after all, it It's the only one that matches this young master's good temperament! Hahaha!"

At this time, the bell at the end of the class already remembered, and no one paid any attention to Kouenji, who was still laughing wildly.

Kiyotaka POV

"Ayanokouji kun, please wait!"

I as in the past, returning to the mansions alone, I was stopped by a voice behind me.

"Mii chan?" Looking at Mii chan, who was chasing after him, she was a little surprised, "Is something wrong?"

The hasty running made her unable to speak for a while. After a while, the breath gradually became even, and then she said: "There is one thing, please accept it."

With that said, she took out a beautiful paper-cut from her schoolbag, and the outside was carefully wrapped with a plastic film.

"Rabbit?" I asked slightly puzzled. "Give it to me?"

"Yeah." For some reason, Mii chan seemed a little shy at this time, "Because Ayanokouji kun doesn't seem to be easy to approach, but she is actually a very gentle person, just like this rabbit, rabbit."

gentle? It seemed that someone else had heard the same comment. I, who acted for my own interests, would have "misunderstandings" because of my occasional actions.

"Thank you for the gift, Mii chan."

"Then, I'll say goodbye first." Quickly zipping the zipper of the schoolbag.

"Wait a minute." I stopped the girl who was about to leave. "Mii chan, Happy New Year (in Chinese)."

There was no reply, but stood there in surprise.

"Sorry, is my pronunciation wrong?" For Chinese, he is not yet 100% confident.

"No." Shaking his head, a bright smile appeared on his raised face. "Happy New Year (Chinese)! Ayanokouji kun."