Chapter 81: Horikita with Kei and Ryuuen & Kei friends ready for the school trip

Horikita POV

Previous school trip one day

I was thinking about Ayanokouji kun and Ryuuen kun happened.Make me know I am not known about Ayanokouji kun things so much.Even Ibuki san and Ishizaki kun them know Ayanokouji kun more than me.It make me so jealous because I am the first one know he but I don't know he so much things person.I finally know why Karuizawa san like he reason because Ayanokouji kun save her from Ryuuen kun them.It make me very jealous her know Ayanokouji kun so much thing more than me and know why Ayanokouji kun dating Karuizawa san because she really very trust he more than me. He doesn't trust me because I There was always a corner in my heart that I couldn't trust him to make he never trust me.Then I think about that, I remember Karuizawa san in the poll exam said to me.

"To trust someone who doesn't trust yourself? How can you do that?"

When I heard this unexpected but extremely correct, even a reasonable answer, made me timid. 

Now I remember what she said to me to make me understand Ayanokouji kun like her and date with her.

It does not look like I threatened he to work for me. And make me feel is a stupid when past I think I am better than he and think I can manipulate he to work of me. I think because his father knows his power after that want to training he became the future to lead a Japan.

When I think I can ask the most known person to know more about he.I think his classmates know he so much but my intuition think they will not tell me about then the last one know he so much is his girlfriend 

Kei Karuizawa san

Then I take my phone to send a message to Karuizawa san.This is good I ask Kushuda san phone number and her cntact method.

'Karuizawa san can I talk to you in the coffee schop?'

'Now?'

'Yes.'

'Well what time because I has a date with Maya them.'

Maya?Is Satou san first name.

'What time you go with them?'

'I with them at 2:00.'

Then I look at the clock is 1:00.

'Ok can we talk now?'

'Ok.'

Then I wear my dress to go to the coffee shop.I go to the coffee shop to buy a coffee.When I wait 5 min I see Karuizawa san is coming inside the coffee shop to buy a caramel milkshake.Then she buy finish come to here.

"Hi Horikita san."

"Hi Karuizawa san I am sorry to call you."

"Is fine you want to ask me what.I think you want to ask me about Kiyotaka right?"

"You are right Karuizawa san.I think you have come here before in Ayanokouji mansions right?"

"Yes I am in Kiyotaka mansions."

"Well, I don't care what happened to you and Ayanokouji kun in the mansions. I know what happened to Ryuuen kun and the others, Ayanokouji kun and you."

"You know? I don't think Ryuuen kun and others will say to you?"

"Yes Ryuuen kun and Ishizaki kun them don't tell me anythings but has one person told me."

"Who?"

"Ibuki san."

"Ibuki san?She told you about that thing."

"Yes because she look like don't like Ayanokouji kun."

"Ok."

"I want to ask you more Ayanokouji kun things."