Extras: Haunted house Part 1

"Hey, Kiyotaka, why don't you go here!"

During the weekly daily necessities collection operation, Kei received a peculiar flyer, a promotional advertisement for a haunted house.

The bright moonlight scatters in the dark night sky, and an old but imposing building stands in it. Through the somewhat broken windows, you can see the faint traces of light.

"Great!" I shook the flyer a few times in front of me, and pointed to the striking words "Half price for couples" on it. "Anyway, Kiyotaka has nothing to do this summer, why don't we try it together!"

I don't understand what caused Megumi to have the illusion that "this guy is busy every day", probably because he never refused her invitation to travel, right? It seems that we must find an opportunity to confess the truth.

However, seeing Kei's excited face, he couldn't bear to be disappointed. He nodded and agreed while comforting himself. After all, haunted houses or something is easier than going around a dozen times in the mall.

"Wow!" After a two-hour trek, Kiyotaka and I finally came to the entrance of the haunted house. 

"It looks pretty cool when you go in and out!" This old-fashioned hospital has only five floors, but the area is surprisingly large. , Although the wall skin is almost gone, it can vaguely see the exquisite decoration before it was abandoned. Strangely, except for this hospital, there are no other buildings nearby. There are only sparse trees around, and it seems that the entire area has been abandoned by humans.

Kiyotaka was sent to buy tickets. I glanced at the somewhat gloomy sky. Although I didn't choose this kind of weather on purpose, this kind of atmosphere was perfect for the dim afternoon! There are secret calculations in my heart, this trip is not just a whim, but a long-planned plan specifically for Kiyotaka! Alas, after dating, Kiyotaka has changed a lot. Although it is rare to see him, he occasionally smiles a few times. Of course, most of them are laughing at me! As for the incident caused by Longyuan, I saw that he was angry, he forgot his usual caution, and ended up leaving his opponent in the hospital for three months. However, the usual Kiyotaka, his face without ups and downs, looks like he is wearing a mask.

I really want to see his other expressions, eh? Even Kiyotaka, will there be moments of panic?Imagining his anxious appearance in his mind, he gave up after a while, and the poker face always appeared, leaving no room for imagination at all!

However, the seemingly strange idea becomes difficult to contain once it germinates. How can I scare that guy? It seems very difficult!

The fact is that, several attempts ended in failure, and even before it was put into practice, the original seamless plan was seen by Kiyotaka.

A little annoyed, but helpless, and gradually less interested in pranks.

But, the "haunted house" I stumbled upon led me to a brilliant idea. After searching on the Internet, it turned out that this eerie hospital is known as "the most terrifying haunted house in the world". It is said that no one who entered it did not scream.

However, the direct proposal to go to the haunted house will definitely be suspicious, and it is inevitable that he will find an excuse to shirk it. For this, careful preparation is required.

First, he guided Kiyotaka through the shopping mall where the leaflets were distributed, and then made a proposal to go on an adventure. Even if he was too smart, he would think that this was just the sudden curiosity of his girlfriend.

Sure enough, Kiyotaka agreed to my request without hesitation, unaware of the hidden conspiracy.

After paying the money, I got two admission tickets and two sets of expedition equipment, which were actually just flashlights, maps and emergency pagers.