Extras: Buy white valentine return gift

Third grade white valentine day before two days

Kei and her friends are talking about the white valentine return gift.

"Kei chan do you give Ayanokouji kun white valentine chcoalte??" Mori ask her.

"Yes I want to do it today."

"Really!!! Satsuki chan, Haruka chan and I want to do the white valentine chocolate too." Mori said.

"Really!! Then let do together."

"Yeah and where you want to do??"

"Well Kiyotaka today with Miyake them to go to play together after that I can use the Kiyotaka mansions kitchen to do the white valentine chocolate."

 "Really and can we go together??" Shinohara ask her.

"Of course after that after school I went together to buy the chocolate material to do the manual white valentine chocolate."

"Ok and I will tell Haruka chan after that school go together to buy the chocolate material."

"Ok and if someone wants to go with us I don't mind."

"Then can I go too??" Satou and Matsushita said.

"Of course Maya and Chiaki."

"I want to do the chocolate too." Matsushita said.

"Me too." Satou said.

"After that after school to go to the Keyaki Mall together."

"Ok." then they talk about the white valentine chocolate.

After school

Kei them are in the Keyaki Mall to wait Haruka when they see Haruka they see her behind has Airi.

"Hi you guys." Haruka said.

"Hi everyone." Airi said.

"Hi Airi chan and Haruka chan." they said to them.

"Do you mind going with you guys??" Airi ask.

"Of course no problem because Chiaki chan and I are the same one." Satou said.

"Ok."

"Then let go to buy chocolate!!" Kei said.

"Oh!!!"

Then they go to the chocolate shop to buy the chocolate material.

When they are in the choclate shop they see Mii chan.

"Hi Mii chan!!" they said to them.

"Hi Karuizawa san, Matsushita san, Satou san, Sakura san, Hasebe san, Mori san and Shinohara san."

"Do you buy the chocolate material to do the white valentine chocolate to Hirata kun?" Kei ask her.

"Yeah do you guys do too?"

"Yeah and if you don't mind you can go with us to go to Kiyotaka mansions kitchen to do the chocolate together?" Kei ask her.

"Do you guys mind I go with you guys??"

"Of course no."

"Then I will go with you guys."

"Ok and we want to buy chocolate material after that wait us." Mori said.

"Ok." then they start to choose what white chocolate to do the white valentine chocolate. 

After 10 min

In those ten min they ask Mii chan and the shop clerk idea which one to do the white valentine chocolate.

After that they go to Kiyotaka mansions .