Chapter 19: Hoyori meeting and with Kei study

Kiyotaka POV

We are walking back to our class.Arisu and Totsuka go back their classroom.

"Goodgye Kiyotaka kun."she said to me.

"Goodbye."I said to her too.Then I go back my classroom and I send a message of Kei.

'Today I cannot go with you sorry.'

'Ok it is fine.'

'At 5:00 come to my room to study.'

'Ok!'

Then I open my class door and then the ring is rining .Then I see Tsukishiro walk in the class and said

"You really are a cruel person Ayanokouji kun.You know you cannot lose them after that contract only has good things from you."he said to me. 

"Yeah this is only good for me but you know that right take advantage of it right? "I ask his. 

"You are right. "He nodded. 

"Ok let start the class. "

Then after school 

"Where are you going senpai"Amasawa ask me. 

"I dating someone in libraray"

"Ok."she looks like someone sad after that I don't want her to be sad after that I touch her hair and she is very excited.

"Tomorrow to eat lunch you guys."  I ask my classmates.Yu and Yagami are nodded.Amasawa and Hime are hugging my arm and say yes.Then I leave the class and then I go to the library and I see Hiyori is in the library. Then I sit next to her.

"Hi Ayanokouji kun."she said to me.

"Hi Hiyori."

"I hear you really do compete with Totsuka kun them. "She used a worried voice and said to me .

"Hiyori you think who win."

"Of course it is Ayanokouji kun.Ryuuen kun them said you will win this competition."

"Thank you Hiyori for helping me tell Ryuuen them to say thank you too."I said to her and she nodded then I saw her want to say something.

"You want to ask me something right Hiyori?"

She nodded and said "Can I call your first name?"This two day actually have 3 people want to call my first name.Well I don't care about this.

"I don't mind."

She is very happy and show her beautiful angel smile to me to said

"Thank you Kiyotaka kun let talk about this book."Then we talk the book one half horus and then almost 4:30 .After that we leave the library together.

"Goodbye Kiyotaka kun."she said to me.

"Goodbye Hiyori."

Then I go to supermarket go the food.Then I go back my room and put the food in the refrigerator .

I play on the phone and see the Yousuke send a message to me.

'Kiyotaka kun do you want to join the study group tomorrow.'

'I am not a Class B student anymore is Ok?'

'Of course we still are friends after that you can join the study club too.Ah Karuizawa san will join the study group too.'look like he think if Kei is here after that I will go right well I don't has many things to do .

'But Horikita accept ?'

'I already asked her.She said no promble you join the study club.'

'Ok if I don't had anythings to do I will join .'