Chapter 5

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Jubba is still sitting on the bed, but he seems more composed. I take up the remote and walk over to him. I start unbuttoning his shirt and he reaches up and palms my breasts. I finish with his shirt, he takes off my thong and runs his finger through my pussy. I moan and he kicks off his pants, now we're both naked. His mouth finds my nipples and I grab his shoulders as his fingers work my clit.

I remember Shan saying that I can't let him take control, I must lead. I pull back and gently push him to lay on the bed, then I climb onto him and start kissing him.

I kiss him hard, the way I've always wanted to but never got the chance to. He doesn't hold back either, he wraps his arms around me and returns my kiss with the same passion.

"Put this on," I say as I snatch one of the condoms off the bed and give it to him. I raise my body giving him room to work. When he finishes instead of sitting on his cock, I climb off.

"Up more on the bed Jordon," I instruct, and he laughs.

"Were you always this bossy?" He asks but moves up on the bed and rest on the pillows with a smirk on his face.

I climb onto the bed and straddle him. I hold his cock and position it at my entrance, pressing the remote, music comes on and I slowly slide down his length.

Jubba's POV

♫♫ Pretty like a rose, yeah

Baby

Pretty like a rose, yeah

Mhmm ♫♫

Leah pussy tight yuh fuck! Mi feel like a fool fi no fuck har long time. Looking at Leah you wouldn't know that she's a professional cock sucker.

Nobody never suck mi cock dem way deh, Leah mek mi cum wid mi cock dung inna her bloodclaat throat!

Then how dat possible, she no av no gag reflex? Not even Keisha cyaan do dat and Keisha a d best mi ever meet.

I try to concentrate as she works her way down my cock. She has music playing, Jah Vinci's 'Pretty like a rose' and mi nah tell no lie, she pretty no bloodclaat.

♫♫ Pretty like a rose

Baby girl, come closer

Grab you rough and shift your draws, me nah take off your clothes

When you whine up slow, girl, you make me cocky grow

Just tell me weh you want, baby, whisper, make me know

Give you backaz

Make you cry out, baby

Love fi hear you moan

And me no care if the neighbors a hear yuh, ooo ye-eah

Fuck you make them know, girl ♫♫

Mi rassclaat how Leah a move so! Mi feel like wi inna a dance to pussyclaat! D way she a work mi hood av mi a mek some noise wah mi never mek yet! Mi feel like a bitch to bomboclaat!