Chapter 36

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Monday 3:00 AM

I can't sleep, I'm worried about Jordon, I need to go be with him.

I get out of the bed and pull on my pants and slippers. I quietly open the door and sneak out of the room, making my way to the front door.

"Leah," Alex's voice frightens me and I scream.

"Where are you going Leah?" He asks and steps from the living room. I don't know how he even saw me.

"I'm going home," I respond.

"Home?" He queries.

"Yes, I need to be with Jordon, I'm going crazy," My voice cracks.

"He's sleeping, he won't be up for now," he explains.

"I don't care, I'll go lie beside him," I respond and he smiles and nods. He takes out his phone but I don't know what he's doing.

"When you get into the house I'm putting it back on lockdown, you won't be able to come out. What time do you have class?" He questions.

"I'm not leaving him," I state and he nods.

"Ok, I'll come by at around eight, call me if you need me. Just so you know, the cameras are on even in your bedroom so please don't flash me, stick to the bathroom and closet," he says, and I laugh.

"Ok, Alex," I say, and he ruffles my hair.

"Put this on and walk fast," he gives me his jacket to put on.

I step outside and the cold bites into my skin, I walk quickly to the house and watch as the shutters go up. I quickly step inside, and I hear when they close.

I jog up the stairs and see Jubba in bed sleeping. I hurry into the closet and change into pyjama pants and Jubba's T-shirt. I walk over to the bed and stand looking at him, he's so handsome but he's broken just like me.

I climb in beside him and settle under the covers then rest my head on his chest, I turn my head and kiss him there.

"I love you," I whisper and close my eyes feeling better now that I'm with him.

8:00 AM

I've been up since five-thirty, took a shower and came into the kitchen. I can't stop cooking, I did scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, plantain porridge and french toast for breakfast. I have a cheesecake in the oven, I fried chicken, cooked oxtail, lamb, rice and peas and made carrot juice from scratch. Currently, I'm putting together the ingredients for mac and cheese. I'm just making all the things I know Jordon likes.

I hear the shutters going up, Alex and Dane walk in.

"Leah, yuh plan fi cook everything in yah?" He asks and he and Dane start laughing. They walk over to the counter and sit on the stools.

"Leah how long before the cheesecake done?" Alex questions.

"Wah yuh a watch mi fah?" I grin.

"Yuh lucky, mi want some a d oxtail and chicken," he says, and I shake my head.

"Ava no cook this morning?" I ask and smirk at him before I start sharing the food.

"Mi tell her seh mi good because yuh a cook fi d entire parish," he says making me laugh out loud.

"Alex mi hate how yuh stay enuh, Dane yuh hungry?" I ask.

"Wah kinda question dat? Put a plate a everything in front a mi," he says and rubs his hands together.