Chapter 28

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Two Weeks Later

Wednesday 6:15 AM

"Babe?" I hear Leah's voice pulling me from my sleep. Her hand is running down the side of my face.

"Mhmm-mhmm?" I respond without opening my eyes.

"Can you drop me at school?" She asks and I groan.

"Lee why yuh mek mi buy yuh car if yuh nah go drive it?" I ask, with my eyes closed.

"Jordon please, I didn't get to finish the assignment and I want to work on it while you're driving, please baby," she begs, and I finally open my eyes to see her standing and looking at me.

"Fine," I say and get out of bed. Leah always finds some reason to wake me early. If we weren't sleeping in the same bed I would be convinced that something is wrong with her bed.

I take a quick shower, get dressed and go downstairs.

"Leah yuh know d time yuh tek fi look bout breakfast yuh coulda do yuh assignment though," I comment as I sit and take a sip of the tea that she made.

"Same how I could have been doing the assignment last night but your cock was buried deep inside my pussy and down my throat," she says and I laugh out loud.

"Leah yuh know yuh slack," I comment, and she grins.

"Yuh seh yuh no waan no shy girl so suck it up," she responds and kisses my cheek.

I laugh and quickly eat the french toast, egg, sausage and bacon that she placed in front of me.

If mi follow Leah mi get big like Blake to pussyclaat, mi nah complain still, I love her cooking and I appreciate her efforts.

I just work out more and sink mi cock inna har, work off some calories. I need to ask Blake to work out a programme for me because I'm going to need it.

We get to UTECH by quarter to eight, I park the truck and turn to look at Leah who is typing away on her laptop.

"Lee, wi reach," I say but she doesn't acknowledge me.

I sit back in my seat and after ten minutes she holds up her head and says, "done."

"What time should I come to pick you up?" I question.

"Four," she says and leans over to kiss me. I hold her face and deepen the kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

"Stop, you're making me horny," she complains, and I laugh.

"Good, mi will get some pussy tonight," I respond, and she laughs.

"Jubba yuh know yuh cyaan satisfy, mi don't trust yuh enuh," she says and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Yuh lucky, yuh pussy good so mi nah go ever satisfy. Why yuh no seh when mi a nyam yuh pussy yuh cyaan satisfy?" I ask and grin when she laughs out loud.

"If you let me ride your face later, I'll give you some pussy," she suggests.

"Tink yuh easy, come gwaan a class, I love you, bye," I tell her, and she leans over once more and kisses me.

"Bye Babe," she says, I open the door and walk around to open hers.

I hold her hand and help her down. I take up her laptop bag and hand it to her before kissing her forehead.

"Yuh never plan fi come out?" I see Roxanne walking over to us.

I smile at her as she reaches up to us, "Jubba weh d Hennessy deh?" She asks and I laugh.