Chapter 52

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

The one Leah feel seh mi a bloodclaat idiot! She alright until mi tell mi Madda seh mi a carry her come meet her.

Dats why mi did hesitant fi inna a relationship wid her enuh because mi come from d dirt and mi know at some point she ago have a problem wid it.

If she claim seh she love mi den she affi willing fi accept mi madda too. Mi madda important to mi and she must can understand dat!

How mi fi deh wid her and love her and she no waan meet mi madda, a big disrespect dat and mi nah bloodclaat accept dat!

I walk into Alex's house and find them all sitting in the living room. What shocks me is that Shan is laying on one of the sofas with her legs on Alex's lap.

"Shan, shouldn't you be in bed?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"I can lay down anywhere Punk, and Omar wants me to be a part of this meeting," she responds.

What the fuck, I don't support this.

"Boss, I don't think Shan should be here for this, remember what Lilli said about stress, I don't want the loss of the baby on my conscience," I voice my disagreement.

"I'm fine Jubba, I'm staying, Jess deserves a fair trial, and I will give that to her. The final decision as to what happens to her should be mine since I was the one that was hurt," she says in her no-nonsense tone.

"Guys unu agree wid dis?" I look around the room.

"If we don't let her stay, she'll get all worked up putting the baby in danger," Dane answers.

"A fuckry ting yuh do Omar fi bring Shan inna dis knowing her condition," I turn and say to Omar hoping that he steps to me so that I can floor his bloodclaat.

"Agreed," Alex finally speaks.

"D whole a unu willing fi kill her regardless of what the outcome is and regardless of how I fucking feel! How is that fair to me? I love her and that should count for something!" Omar shouts.

"Omar yuh shoulda never bring mi sister inna dis knowing her current situation, that's selfish. Yuh woman probably had a hand in putting her in this position and yuh pull this shit, mi no support dis," Ethan says.

"She didn't do anything; she wouldn't hurt Shan!" Omar defends.

"Even if she didn't, she was a mole, we don't know what information she fed her boss," Dane comments and I start pacing the floor.

"So she deserves to die for that?" Omar questions.

"Stop play fucking hypocrite Omar, remember Steven? Yes, it was the same fucking ting, only ting yuh never a fuck Steven!" I retort.

"Mi nah mek unu kill her and a dat mi seh!" Omar comments making my blood boil.

I'm not upset because he wants her to live. After all, that's understandable and I think as a group we would find a way to give him what he wants. I'm upset at his underhanded move of involving Shan.

"Yuh a pussy enuh Omar, all a wi see how she nearly dead! Wi witness wah Alex go through, how him almost dead, mi can never forget how mi did feel and she a come round with strict orders from the doctors and yuh pull dis bloodclaat stunt!

As head of security for this team, it is my decision that Shanya will not be a part of the hearing and that's final!" I state and Alex lifts Shan and walks out of the room with her.

"How yuh fi seh dat Bredda, mi care bout Shan just as much as all a unu, mi just no agree wid unu decision!" Omar shouts.

"Wi no mek no bloodclaat decision yet and why yuh tink wi wouldn't tek how yuh feel into consideration? From she a sixteen mi a look out fi har and mi nah go see her dead pon my watch! Mi disappointed wid how yuh put your own needs above her health and dat a pussy move!" I shout.