Chapter 10

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

As I'm walking through the dining room, he grabs me and puts me to lay down on the table.

I squeal and he grins and pulls off my shorts and panty in one go, he pulls up a chair and sits down.

"Alright Leah, mek mi show yuh wah mi tongue can do," he says as he opens my legs.

He bends his head and kisses my pussy, I moan as his tongue runs over my clit slowly. He starts french kissing my pussy and I don't know how to act. I arch my back pushing myself further into his mouth loving the way the combination of his tongue and lips are driving me crazy.

I'm getting used to the slow pace so I'm caught off guard when his tongue starts flicking fast over my clit, driving me fucking crazy. I try to pull away but his hands are wrapped around my legs holding me in place.

I am glad we are alone because I would be embarrassed if anyone heard the sounds that I'm making. I can't help it, it's like I'm having an out of body experience and my spirit is loving what it is seeing and feeling.

Oh shit, I can't hold out, my legs start shaking and the orgasm slams into me, I scream, he moans and moves down to my entrance, licking up my juice. I thought he was done but he surprises me by inserting a finger in my pussy.

His finger rubs against my already lit nerve endings and he starts sucking on my clit. I cry out because this is sinfully good. I've never been eaten out like this, I grab his head and hold him in place, I don't want him to stop.

My body starts shaking again, I slap my hand over my mouth, I need to control myself. He swipes his tongue over my clit while moving his finger side to side in me and I cum on his finger.

He pulls out his finger then cleans my pussy with his tongue, he looks into my eyes as he sucks my juice off his finger.

Jesus Christ a d devil dis!

"Wah yuh a hol mi fah Lee, mi tell yuh seh mi a go no weh?" He teases and laughs out loud, I can't help blushing, I cover my face.

"Come yah, mi no waan no shy girl enuh, go pon yuh knees," he says and sets me how he wants me on the table.

He removes his shorts and the monster springs free.

"Mek mi taste it," I beg and he laughs.

"No, bend over, arch yuh back, spread yuh ass," he instructs, and I don't hesitate to do what he wants. I like how bossy he is, it turns me on.

He slides into me, fucking me slowly, I start backing up on him and he stops.

"Hol still no, a mi a fuck yuh tonight, put yuh hands pon d table," he commands and as soon as my hands touch the table he slams into me hard. He holds my waist and fucks me without mercy. I cry out and he starts rubbing my clit, he doesn't slow down and the combination of pain and pleasure sends me spiralling out of control.

"Mi a cum, Jordon!" I scream and my hands grow weak. I make to fall over but he holds me in place. He lifts me and puts me to sit on the edge of the table. He wraps my legs around his waist and slides into me.

Oh God, I can't cum again, my body is weak. He bends his head and kisses me, I taste myself on his tongue as it dances with mine. He doesn't stop kissing me, he starts whining, sending his cock deep in me. I break the kiss and moan, my head falls back.

Mi no know how d man a deal wid mi pussy so, mi love it.

I want to match his movements but he said that he's fucking me tonight, I bite my lips and let him have his way with me.