Chapter 89

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Friday 7:00 PM

"Yuh know seh mi think seh yuh love Shan more than mi though, yuh never teach mi bout computer yet," I tease Alex about him teaching Shan how to hack as we sit around the back drinking.

The ladies are inside planning for Shanya's photoshoot, Germs is with them since he's the photographer. Surprisingly he's pretty good at this photography thing but Shan told him that if he messes up her shoot she's going to kill him and then give him a bad review.

I don't know how he can bear to be in there with Shan and Jess. Those two are out of control and mi know mi couldn't tek d chatting.

Blake and Wilson are on duty, scoping out Mark McLean's villa and ensuring that everything is set for tomorrow.

"Is true enuh Jubba, and look how long him know wi," Ethan comments and I laugh.

"None a unu never show interest yet, so gweh from yah," Alex says and sips his beer.

"So wah she find?" Omar questions.

"He's a Property Manager, he oversees the Villa down the beach and another property in Montego Bay.

He hasn't had any lasting relationships since Kim and from what I gather he's still hung up on her. He sent a message to someone telling them that he saw her today, she looks amazing and all feelings came rushing back," Alex laughs out loud at Dane's expression, he looks like he's going to burst.

"He doesn't seem like a threat though, he's just obviously still in love with her. Oh, Nya fass inna d ex bestfriend business, let's just say she's a proper whore but she's doing well as an accountant," Alex shares.

"So she and d man still deh?" Omar asks and Alex shakes his head but starts laughing.

"Him hate her like poison, a set she set him up still and mi kinda feel sorry fi him. Apparently, dem go a one party and him get drunk, dem decide fi chill a one a dem fren yard till morning. Kim never deh deh but her friends and some other girls were.

Anyways dem end up fuck and when him realize wah go dung him beg her fi no seh nothing. She waan continue fuck him but him a seh no so she start tell people seh dem a fuck fi mash up him ting.

But from wah mi see though a one time dem ever link. Him just fool, shoulda just come clean wid Kim from it happened and mek she leggo d fren but him wait too long and she fuck up him relationship," Alex says.

"Well mi glad him never come clean and him try lef her alone because a burn mi a burn him alive," Dane says and we all laugh.

Yow the man jealous over Kim is a shame.

"Mi just hate seh she still caught up pon dis waste man. Is like she cyaan fucking move on and mi no like dat. Sometimes mi just feel like seh mi a just her rebound and she no love mi as much as she love him," We are all dying with laughter, there's no way we could've held it in.

"Dane, stop chat fuckry, because Kim obsessed wid yuh. Betrayal cuts deep enuh and dat no easy fi overcome so it no mean seh she still love d man. It just mean seh seeing him brought back memories of what she went through.

Yuh soon see she find her short torment self out yah fi come provoke yuh because she cyaan stay weh from yuh too long. Trust mi, she no in love wid dah yute deh, a yuh black rass she want, I don't know why though," Omar teases and Dane pushes him.

"A wah dat a gwaan in deh so?" Ethan questions and we look in the living room where the girls are, Germs is no longer with them. Alex starts laughing and shakes his head.