Chapter 107

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Thursday 10:40 PM

The pain shoots through my arm but I keep still, I can sense that I am not alone. My eyes are closed, and I feel groggy, I think I was drugged but I'm not sure.

Someone's with me, I don't know where I am but I know I'm on a bed. The last thing I remember is being grabbed from behind after I climbed out of the car.

I feel the tears burn behind my eyes; I wish I never left home this morning. If only I had listened to Jordon, Wilson would be alive, and I wouldn't be in this mess.

I hear a door open and then footsteps, "Why is she still sleeping? You need to wake her up!" I know that voice anywhere, it's my mother.

I want to lash out, I want to cry, I want to run and hide, so many emotions are running through me, but I lie still.

"She'll wake any minute now, but I won't wake her. I want her to be fully awake when I fuck her," that's Aaron, I rather die than let that piece of shit rape me.

"You will have to wait until I'm done. Once I'm done, you can do whatever you fucking want with her," my mother states.

"You plan to kill her, I don't trust that you can contain your rage long enough for me to get my part of the deal so I much rather go first," Aaron says and I can't believe what the fuck I'm hearing.

"I said you will have to wait until I'm done with my mother-daughter bonding time. She will die after I kill that piece of shit of a father and brother of hers. You are yet to deliver them to me, so I guess we have some time," she replies.

"Whose fault is that Dyan? I told you to wait until we got them first but as usual you are impatient!" Aaron exclaims.

"Don't try to blame your failures on me, those stupid fools have managed to defeat you every step of the way, do you think that they were just going to continue giving us endless chances. See they've already moved two of them overseas so I'm sure they were planning to move this bitch too," my mother kisses her teeth before continuing.

"Now that we have her, I can use her as leverage, even if I don't get the boy, I am willing to settle for Richard. I can bet my life that he will trade his for hers and I can't wait to take his," she says, and I pull on all my strength to not open my eyes and attack the bitch.

"Whatever you say, Dyan, just know that they already know that she's missing and time is not a luxury you have," Aaron counters.

"There is no way on this earth they can find her here, nobody knows that this place exists and not even that white trash can find her here," my mother states and my heart falls.

"I hope you're right because a lot of people have died for this cause and I won't be one of them," Aaron says, and I mentally roll my eyes because I know his death is sure.

"Shut the fuck up, all their deaths are on your hands because you're so fucking stupid. If you were paying attention, you would've known that she had two guards and not one. You can never do anything right and that's why you're an outcast to your family," My mother's voice bites and that's how I remember her.

"Suck yuh madda Dyan, things would've gone much better if you weren't a meddlesome whore! You are the reason those bitches were sent overseas, if you hadn't sent that fucking dog to her business place they would still be here!

She was supposed to be one of my rewards and you messed it up, it's also because of you why Jess is now protected! I don't know why I'm even here when this partnership is no longer beneficial to me, you mess up every fucking thing you touch. I can understand why your own child sent you to prison, you make me sick!" Aaron exclaims and I can hear the force that the slap is coming with even before it connects.