Chapter 69

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Friday 3:00 PM

"Alright Dane it look like a we dis," I say as we stand and look at the spread of food that we prepared. My voice sounds flat but I don't have the strength to fake it.

"Talk to me," he says and leads me to sit around one of the small tables set up in Shanya's backyard.

I don't know how to tell him that my heart is hurting, that I've never felt this much emotional pain before and that I don't know how to manage it. I haven't seen or heard from Jubba since last Saturday and I hate how caught up I am. He doesn't want me, my mind understands that, but my fucking heart isn't getting the memo.

"I'm going to go, I'm not in a mood to party," I confess.

"Look at me," he says gently and when I hold up my head the tears start running down my face.

"He's yours, Lee, you haven't lost him," he whispers and wipes my tears with his finger.

"No, he's not and I have to accept that, I don't want to feel like this. I know I'll get over it, I've been through worse. Tell the guys that I'm not feeling well, I'm going to get some sleep," I say and get up from the table, he hugs me and I leave.

Dane's POV

I wait until Leah enters the house before I take up my phone and dial Jubba's number.

"Yow dawg," he answers sounding bright and chirpy.

"Weh yuh deh?" I question.

"Dung a mi yard a get ready," he responds, and I kiss my teeth.

"Mek mi tell yuh dis, yuh need fi fix tings wid Lee, she doesn't deserve this revenge spree that you're on. If yuh no want her then at least clear d air wid her but you are being unnecessarily cruel and mi no rate dat.

She never deal wid d situation good but try and understand where she's coming from. She ago feel a way seh yuh never level wid her bout wah yuh know and she ago feel a way seh yuh know that embarrassing part of her history.

Yuh know seh yuh is a likkle pussyhole to, all now yuh no tell her bout yuh fada, bout Jayden and all d other shit because yuh no know how she ago tek dat part a yuh past, yuh a hypocrite and she no deserve how yuh a treat her.

Mi no want d divide inna d family and Alex did warn yuh before him give yuh d go ahead fi date her so yuh try smooth this out before yuh set foot up yah," I kiss my teeth and end the call.

Leah's POV

I enter the cabin and walk into the bedroom, I need to take a shower and just sleep. I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and drive down to Mobay to see my father, I'll spend the weekend. I need a break, I need to clear my head, hopefully, when I get back to Kingston, I'll be feeling better.

I take off my clothes and head into the bathroom, I stand and look at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth. How did I get here? I was doing so good when I was single, I need to get back to how I was before I got caught up in a relationship.

I don't want to go back to not having sex so I should probably get a fuck buddy that I don't talk to unless I want some sex. Jubba would've been a good fuck buddy; we should've never crossed that line.

I step into the shower and memories of our first time fucking in the shower come to my mind followed by memories of all the other times. I start laughing as I remember how he laughs for every fucking thing and how he troubles everybody. I won't hear his late-night stories anymore or him telling me to shut up because he wants to sleep.