Chapter 74

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Saturday 9:00 AM

I put the bag in the back of my truck before walking back into the cabin.

"Mi shouldn't even a help yuh, yuh too torment," I say to Leah as I take the suitcase from her hand.

"Jesaam yuh can stop cuss now," she says and rubs her hand up my arm. I put the suitcase on the floor and turn to face her. She wraps her hands around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her.

I put my hands under her butt and lift her, she wraps her legs around my waist. Perfect, I don't have to bend to reach her lips.

A so short gyal gi problems, dem torment yuh fuck.

Her lips find my neck, she kisses and licks me there, I know what she wants but we don't have the time for that.

"I don't have the time Baby," I tell her and she groans.

"Leah, mi not even get no good sleep because a yuh and yuh still a pressure mi," I laugh and put her to stand.

"Ok fine, just leave me hanging," she grabs my butt and I roll my eyes.

"Yuh a fish enuh, is this the last of it?" I point to the suitcase.

"Yes, I'll bring my makeup bag, what time are you coming back?" She asks as she goes into the bathroom.

"I don't know Baby," I answer honestly, it could take hours depending on how cooperative Amoye is.

"Ok, Jordon I need a new tablet, the one I have keeps freezing and I don't always want to use the laptop.

"Same Apple?" I ask, waiting on her to come back out.

"Yes please," she answers.

"Ok, I'll sort it out today," I tell her, I will ask Wilson to go get it because I don't know what my day is going to be like and I don't want her to have to wait until Monday.

"Thanks, Babe," she says coming out with what looks like a trunk and a small bag.

"A wah dat Leah?" I ask and she laughs.

"It's a three in one rolling makeup train case. I moved out everything from Mona, I hope you don't mind. I can ask Shan to hold it for me if that's a problem," she says, and I kiss my teeth.

Leah really know how fi annoy mi enuh because mi no know wah kinda fuckry dat she a ask mi.

"Gimmie it and come on Leah," I take it and the other suitcase and exit the bedroom.

I put them in the truck and turn to watch her coming out of the house. She's such a beauty, sometimes it's hard to believe that she has chosen to be with me.

"Mi love yuh enuh," I tell her and her face lights up.

She closes the door and walks up to me, giving me a long kiss. She doesn't always say it back but she shows it in the little things that she does. I will always say it so that she knows and never have to second guess.

"I left money on the counter; I don't want you going to the machine Leah. Go straight to the hairdresser and come straight home. Listen to Wilson and do whatever he tells you," I instruct as I help her into the truck.

"My hairdresser takes cards," she says.

"Yep, just like that time when the machine wasn't working and you had to go draw cash," I walk around and hop into the van.

"How yuh know bout that?" She asks and I scoff, Leah really no know who me be.

"If I'm assigned to you, or a member of my team is assigned to you then I know everything. Now that a mi a fuck yuh it worse, so no try fuck pon mi and think mi nah go know," we both laugh.

"I guess I'll just have to cheat with Wilson, you won't suspect him," she rubs her hand over my cock.

"Wilson nah violate dem way deh, him a good yute plus him have sense. Him no waan Suzie kiss him up," I laugh out loud and park in front of the house.

"Yuh nah introduce mi," she asks and climbs on my lap straddling me.

"No," I moan when her hand palms my cock.

"Leah, no badda wid it, mi affi cut yah now," I complain but lift her dress over her ass. Ninety percent of the time, Leah is not wearing any drawse, gyal hate drawse yuh fuck.

She pulls out my cock and positions it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Tell me that you don't want me," she smirks at me.

I grab her waist and pull her down on my hood making her cry out.

Pussy have mi inna a chokehold to bomboclaat. She starts bubbling on me making me moan like a bitch. I kiss her to silence myself and gain some control.

"No, let me please you," she whispers and starts kissing my neck.

"Cho bomboclaat," I grab her breasts and massage them as she works my cock.

"Leah slow down, yuh ago mek mi shoot," my fingers sink into her ass for dear life.

She holds my face and looks into my eyes, "I love you," she says, breaking my control and I shoot my load inside her.

Cho fuck!

I hug her to me and she showers my face with kisses.

"Leah, I didn't make you cum," I complain and lick her breast.

"Mhmmm, then you'll just have to fix that when you get back," she smirks and climbs off me but instead of exiting the car she kneels on the seat and bends over my crotch. She takes my cock and starts cleaning it.

The sight of her ass in the air and her mouth on my hood hardens my cock and she moans. My cock disappears down her throat and I swear she's contracting on my cock.

Mi no know how she dweet but she a dweet. My hands find the back of her head, I hold her down and push up into her mouth. She doesn't pull back she takes it and moans.

Mi gyal is a next-level professional when it comes to giving head. She's giving me that vacuum seal double hand twist gawk gawk combo three thousand.

Mi cyaan believe mi just squeal out like a bloodclaat gyal.

I slap my hands over my mouth, Jesus Christ I feel like my soul is leaving my body.

"Bomboclaat, mi cyaan..." I scream when her teeth grazes over my hood head quickly several times.

Mi know seh a must dis Delilah use and put Samson to pussyclaat sleep enuh.

The sounds she's making as she slurps, sucks and moans on my cock are making my toes curl. She's a sight to behold, batty up in d air and mi cock dung her throat.

I grab her head and push all the way into her mouth. I don't recognize my voice as my cum shoots out. I'm not surprised that she doesn't pull away. She empties my balls before she pulls me out of her mouth. She starts licking me clean while moaning.

"Let's not make a mess," she says and grabs wipes from the glove compartment. She wipes my cock clean and smiles brightly at me.

Demon gyal dis enuh.

After she secures my cock back in my pants she kisses me.

"Say hello to my cousin for me," she winks at me and hops out of the van.

Yep, is a pussyclaat demon gyal mi have! I watch as she wiggles her ass into the house. I can't fucking move, my legs feel lifeless.

My phone rings, I answer it on the car radio.

Me: Hello

Alex: Like how yuh done fuck, mi ready [Laugh].

Me: Fuck off, gimmie fifteen minutes.

Alex: Yuh a drive?

Me: Nope, come fi mi.

Alex: Alright I'll be there in twenty.

He ends the call, and I can't help laughing. Mi cyaan drive go no weh after Leah drain mi out.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!