Chapter 17

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Monday 10:00 AM

"He told me that he loves me and I didn't say it back," I whisper to Shanny as we sit by the pool eating breakfast.

"Did he call you out on it?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No, he ate my pussy and gave me a good fuck, all now mi can feel it," I whisper, and she laughs out loud.

"Lee it will come with time, I know how hard it is for you to say it and I'm sure he'll understand too," Shan advises, and I sigh.

"Yeah but I tell you, Aunty, Liam and Daddy that I love you guys every day, I just don't know why I can't say it to a man," I vent.

"We both know why Lee..." She says but stops as Kim comes waddling over.

"What's so funny?" She asks and all I want to do is roll my fucking eyes.

"Just telling Leah how I went rafting without Alex only to see him waiting on the shore for me, such a stalker husband," Shan lies and Kim sits down.

Initially, I wasn't a fan of Kim but seeing her so often I grew to tolerate her. Shan and I can never sit and have a conversation without her finding her ass in it and it annoys me.

I haven't gotten over how she behaved while I was sorting out the dresses for the wedding. The design of my dress was different from theirs but she wanted her dress to be the same as mine. We had a huge argument over it because I don't know who the fuck she thinks she is and if she wasn't pregnant I would've beat her ass.

How I see it she wants to be Shan's best friend worse it seems she doesn't have any other friends. That will never happen because Shan is mine but I hate how Shan sees the best in her. Always making excuses for her behaviour and telling me to cut her some slack because she's pregnant.

Honestly, I don't hate her, she's a nice girl and fun to be around but she's too nuff, and she's trying to steal my friend.

"Did you take pictures? I've always wanted to go rafting but never got a chance," Kim shares and Shan nods.

"Yeah girl, yuh know mi ago tek pics, wait let me show you," Shan answers and takes up her phone.

"Have you set a wedding date yet?" Shan asks while searching through her gallery.

"Nope, I'll decide after I have the baby, I want to look my best," she comments and I smile. I think she'll be back to her normal size in no time because of her petite frame.

"Here," Shan says and hands the phone to Kim. I don't look because I have all of the photos already.

"Shan, you look so good, I love these!" Kim exclaims and I grin. Shan looks really good for real, I can't stop looking at the pics.

 Shan looks really good for real, I can't stop looking at the pics