Chapter 100

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Shanya's POV

Three weeks later

Sunday 5:00 PM

"I do not understand what you're saying Alex," I think something is wrong with my hearing because he must be joking.

"Shanya you will be staying here until you have the baby," he repeats and I'm sure he's running some joke on me.

"No, I'm not, I'm travelling back with you guys on Wednesday," I state and he looks at me like I haven't spoken.

"Shanya, this is not up for debate, you are six months pregnant and with all the shit happening, I do not want you in Jamaica right now. You will be safe here, Blake is coming to stay with you plus Pop has agreed to assign one of his guys to you," he explains and sits on the bed in our room at his father's house.

"So everybody had a say in this except for me?" I raise my voice at him.

"Nya, calm down, this is for the best," he states succeeding in further infuriating me.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, I'm your wife not your fucking chattel and you can't do this Alex!" I shout at him but he doesn't respond.

"Will you be staying with me because it doesn't sound like that's the case?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, I have to go back but I'll travel back and forth as often as I can," he replies and I scream because his nonchalant attitude is pissing me off.

"Nya, calm down Baby," he says then stands and tries to hold my hand but I push it away.

"You promised that I could go back to school for the last part of last semester, then you said I should wait until this semester, and I listened to you, now you're saying that I can't go at all. Alex this is the most selfish you've ever been, you know how much going back to school means to me and you pull this stunt!

You run a whole fucking security company, you can more than protect me in Jamaica so what is the real reason for this decision?" I question.

"Nya, I already told you my reason, I will not change my mind because I will not put you in harm's way," he says, and I scream again needing to get the frustration out.

"I hate you, you told me that you would be with me every step of the way yet you are willing to leave me here by myself. I will miss my mother's wedding and you see nothing wrong with that Alex! I regret the day I ever married you and when you leave don't fucking come back," I say as tears flow down my cheek.

I don't care how hurt he looks, it can't compare to how I feel, I turn and walk to the door. As I open it I see Jubba and Dane standing there, I walk past them without saying a word.

Alex's POV

I watch her leave then my knees weaken, and I sit on the bed. Jubba and Dane walk in and close the door.

"She didn't take it well I see," Dane says and sits beside me.

"She said that she hates me and regrets marrying me and that when I leave, I shouldn't come back," I share and I feel like my heart is breaking in pieces.

"She soon calm down Boss, she no mean it," Jubba says but I can't see that.

"I hate having to do this to her but I don't have a choice and I hate having to keep this secret from her," I share and I can't get her hurt face out of my mind.

"Just remember that you're doing the right thing, Aunty advised against telling her and suggested letting her stay here, yuh just affi hold yuh ground Bredda," Dane says and rubs my shoulder in support.