Chapter 103

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Four weeks later

Thursday 5:00 AM

"No Leah," I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"How d fuck yuh mean no Jordon? I'm not asking your permission, I'm informing you," she says angrily as she sits up in the bed.

"Lee don't start, my decision is final," I say as I climb in beside her.

"Jordon I'm going, I committed to doing the event and I won't back out because the location changed last minute," she says and moves to get out of the bed.

I grab her hand and pull her to me but she struggles. I release her hand and wrap my hands around her waist because I don't want to bruise her skin.

"Yow, relax yuh self no Lee," I say.

"Let mi go Jubba!" She exclaims and I laugh.

"Or wah?" I question.

"Let mi go," she repeats and I flip her over on her back and lay on top of her. She tries to push me off but I hold her hands in my left above her head.

"Wah do yuh mad woman?" I ask and kiss her deeply.

She turns her head away from me but I use my right hand to turn it back to me.

"Listen to mi no hot head, you know I have to go to Ochi today because Saturday is the grand opening of the supermarket. Mi no have nobody available fi vet dis new location Baby and somn just seem off bout it.

Why change the venue from Liguanea Golf Club inna New Kingston to some no name place up Stony Hill with less than a day's notice? It no give mi no time fi check out the venue Lee and mi no like that.

"Jordon, Roxanne is on the planning committee and she said that they reached out to them last minute to say that they're having some maintenance issue and the venue has to be closed.

I can't let down Roxanne and I've already received my deposit. I don't want to be seen as unprofessional Jordon. This is my business and you can't interfere like this," she says.

"Leah quite frankly your safety is more important to me than how you're perceived. I will refund the deposit, you don't need to go. With a location change this late in the game they should've postponed the event," I say and she kisses her teeth.

"It's just a location change Jubba, Wilson would have still been with me so I don't see what the problem is," she states and God see and know seh Leah a annoy mi wid dis bullshit.

"Like yuh deaf, all a d man dem book out, mi no av nobody fi vet d location!" I raise my voice at her and release her.

I get up from the bed and walk toward the bathroom. It's not like Leah doesn't know all that's been going on and how stretched the team is with trying to keep everybody safe. She of all people should understand what I'm saying.

"Jordon, you promised not to interfere in my career..." she doesn't get to finish, "whatever, Leah," I say and shut the bathroom door.

Leah's POV

Thursday 6:10 AM

I hear him coming down the stairs and from the sound of his steps I know that he's upset. I don't want to defy him but I want to make my own way doing something that I enjoy.

He walks into the kitchen and goes to the fridge. He takes out the orange juice and pours a glass.

"Your breakfast is on the table, I already poured your juice," I say but he doesn't respond he just drinks his orange juice.