Chapter 88

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Friday 3:00 PM

Oh my God, this place is so beautiful, it doesn't beat our home but it's a lovely getaway spot by the beach.

"Lee mine fly go inna yuh mouth," Omar whispers in my ear and I laugh out loud.

"Shut up Omar, you can't blame me, it's lovely," I say as we walk into the villa in Trelawny.

"Oh, thank you, Leah," Dane says as he walks in with Daniel in his arms.

"Wait, this is yours?" I ask in shock.

He laughs, "no, this one is Omar and Alex's but I was saying thank you because it's my work," he explains.

"It's really lovely Dane, when I get rich I'll have you make my house," I say, turning around to take in the villa.

It's an open concept, with lots of glass. Wide doors open up to the pool area and backyard.

There's a barbecue area, Dane and I can do a barbecue tonight or tomorrow.

"Just marry Jubba and get rich quick Lee Lee, the bwoi have one rass villa a Negril, nicer than dis," Omar says and throws his hand over my shoulder.

I didn't know this, he told me that he only has the one house and that as a group they have several rental properties. He never said that he owned any personally.

"Hey bwoi Omar, stop call up mi name and come help wid the luggage," Jubba says as he walks into the room.

I take Daniel from Dane and they walk outside. I see Jess, Shan and Kim outside by the pool talking. I can bet my life that they're looking for a place to set up for the shoot.

Germs walks up to them and they start laughing. I know he wanted Kadian to come but the guys said no. They don't have anything against Kadian but this is a work trip for them and they don't want to have to censor their conversation all weekend.

Blake and Wilson are also here, I don't have all the details of what they'll be doing but I know that it's happening tomorrow night.

I need to find my room so that I can change into my bikini, I'm here to be a proper tourist.

"Which room is mine?" I ask Dane as he walks in with two suitcases.

"Upstairs on the right beside Nerd's own, you can't miss it, it's twice the size of the other rooms. You know he has to compensate..." he gets cut off by Alex who walks in.

"Shut up Dane, ask Nya how blessed I am," Alex says as he puts down Shanny's suitcases.

"Jesus Christ, unu can easy dis weekend enuh," Ethan complains making us laugh.

Daniel starts fussing and touching my breast, he's hungry. He's such a cutie pie, I could look at him all day.

"Yow Namesake mi tell yuh seh mi ago give yuh nuff girls and yuh come a try steal my girl?" Jubba says as he walks over and takes the baby from my hands.

He holds him up and starts blowing his tummy. We all laugh at how cute Daniel's laughter is, Jubba has a way with him. Sometimes I feel bad that he won't get any of his own.

The thought doesn't sit right with me, I quickly run upstairs to locate my room.

Shanya's POV

Friday 4:00 PM

We've decided to go for a walk and take some pictures along the beach. There are about four other villas that share this beach but we haven't seen anyone yet.