Chapter 99

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Wednesday 4:20 PM

I sit in my Jaguar in the parking lot of Keisha's workplace, her work ends at four-thirty and I didn't want to miss her. She doesn't know that I am here and that's how I want it to be.

I make a few calls as I wait, getting important business out of the way. It takes her twenty more minutes before I see her walking into the parking lot.

Keisha is sexy, full a curve and dressed in that black fitted dress, pink blazer and high heels she's a sight to behold. Looking at her you wouldn't know that she comes with too much fucking stress. Her wrist is still wrapped up and I shake my head at how she finally found her match.

I flash my lights getting her attention, her expression doesn't change as she walks over to the car, I fly the doors and she slides in the passenger's seat beside me.

"Wah yuh want Jubby?" She turns to face me.

"Hello to you too Kay," I roll my eyes at her.

"Get to the point Jubby I have somewhere to be," she states and I laugh.

"Gimmie yuh bag," I say and she hands it over without hesitation. I roll down my window and Junior comes and takes the bag.

I roll back up the window, "So yuh really gi d pussy to Deno, smaddy who yuh know out fi get mi?" I ask and she kisses her teeth.

"Yes mi fuck Deno, yuh and every baddi have beef so mi nah pree dat when mi waan fuck," she kisses her teeth once more.

"So dats how it is?" I smirk at her because I know she's upset with me.

"Jubby yuh stop fuck mi, what was I supposed to do, join the convent?" She asks frustratingly.

"Alright Kay, anything yuh seh," I state and sit up in the seat.

"Anything me seh, stop gwaan like yuh innocent because yuh fuck mi over fi yuh uptown frens like yuh no remember weh yuh a come from. All a d shit wah yuh do mi, mi still love yuh like a fool and look out fi yuh even though yuh no give a fuck bout mi!" She exclaims and I laugh and hold her hands.

"Keisha stop chat fuckry, mi and yuh know seh a no true dat, mi ago always love you and look out fi yuh but mi and yuh know seh the romantic part a wi relationship done. Mi no regret none a it mi just wish the waters never get so muddy.

Mi no appreciate how yuh deal wid Leah d other day when she answer mi phone. Leah never do yuh nothing yet, Kay and she a mi woman and If yuh ago call and she answer d phone the least yuh can do is show her likkle respect," I say and she pulls away her hands.

"Don't fucking tell me to respect anybody, did you tell her to respect me and Jayden? No, you fucking didn't even tell her about us, based on her reaction at the restaurant it's obvious that you didn't and that's fucked up.

Yes, d waters got muddy but you just climbed out and moved on to clear waters leaving all of us behind. Please don't tell me to respect your gyal because you don't respect her either," she exclaims and I take a deep breath trying to get my anger under control.

"Mi never tell yuh bout Leah because it wasn't any of your business, mi and yuh never deh, wi did a fuck. Secondly, yuh no hol' no meds and mi never want yuh run in pon d girl which is the same rassclaat yuh do when yuh find out.

Yeah, mi never tell Lee bout yuh because a no like seh mi and yuh did deh and if I'm honest mi never want her stop deal wid mi because mi have a son. Dat a my blunder but now that we are all on the same page, yuh need fi respect her or stop call mi phone because mi nah go tell her seh she cyaan answer mi phone.