Chapter 61

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Friday 2:30 PM

"Mi hear seh Suzie get a buss," Shan whispers as I help her secure her shoes. We're in her bedroom, Alex asked me to take her down to my house where the meeting is being held because he got dragged into an online meeting with his father and some people from China right before he left the meeting with Dane.

"Yow, mi seh Shan mi feel nice yah now, just wish mi coulda push it inna him belly but yuh husband did a move badmind," I say and laugh out loud.

"Mi shock seh unu get piece a d action still because he said this was his thing," she says and I kiss my teeth.

"Badmind ting dat," I comment and she laughs.

"Ready?" I ask, she nods and I lift her and make my way downstairs.

"Yuh put on some weight Shan," I tell her as I walk outside to the truck.

"That's just your nephew," she responds as I put her to sit and then move around to the driver's side.

"Boss seh is a girl because yuh too miserable," I laugh out loud when she kisses her teeth.

"Alex chat too much, him know why mi miserable. It's not easy staying in that bed for the entire day. I wish I could give him the baby to carry so I could go about my business," she complains and I can't help laughing.

"If dat was a possibility, he would opt out, mi sure bout dat," we start laughing.

"Have you set a launch date yet? I need to add it to the advertising and PR stuff," she asks about the supermarket.

"By next week I'll tell you, d coolers no delivered yet and some finishing touches a do yah now. Mi av a meeting wid a bredda name Patrick Nelson from Wisynco and den mi set," I explain.

"Will he be taking up any of the branding opportunities?" She asks.

"Actually, dem waan tek over the entire cooler area and dem a do few gondolas too," I answer.

"Ok good but mek sure dem sign d contract before yuh start anything and if dem a hitch just give it to someone else," she instructs and I laugh.

"Unc a rub off pon yuh enuh, yuh ago ruthless when him done wid yuh," I state and she laughs.

Leah is standing on the veranda like an excited puppy when we drive up.

"Watch har a gwaan like a d first she a meet yuh," I say and she grins.

"Yuh just jealous because you don't get these greetings," she teases and I hop out of the truck.

"Gwaan in man," I say to Leah and she gives me the middle finger.

"Right inna yuh pussy mi ago push it," I respond and she laughs.

I gently take Shan from the truck and bring her inside.

"No, upstairs," Leah instructs and I roll my eyes but do as she says. I put Shan on the bed and remove her shoes before Leah ushers me from the room.

Leah's POV

I hop onto the bed and snuggle up to my favourite girl, I haven't gotten a chance to see her much this past week and I missed her terribly.

"Yuh get new chain, don't you have the gold one like that?" Shan comments as she holds the necklace and examines it.

"Yeah a so Jubba extra, he told me to never take it off and I complained that I don't always want to wear gold so he went and got me a silver one," I explain and she laughs.