Chapter 9

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Friday 9:00 PM

I am laying in Jubba's bed struggling to sleep, he messaged to say that he is running late and that I should make myself comfortable. I didn't know that his house was this big, it's bigger than the other dwellings on the property but I was shocked to discover that it has four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, good size living and dining rooms with a very impressive kitchen.

His bedroom is huge with a nice king size bed, but he has minimal furniture in here. The television is on the wall and there are two bedside tables but no dresser or anything else. His closet is very neat and spacious. He has a standing shower and a bath; I took a long soak in the tub earlier.

I couldn't resist the kitchen; I hope he doesn't mind. I went up by Shan and got the stuff I needed because Jubba's kitchen has no food. I ended up baking a cheesecake, his favourite and I did oxtail with boiled bananas and dumplings.

My phone rings and I look at the screen to see Jubba calling me. I stare at his picture that fills the screen and I lick my lips before answering.

 I stare at his picture that fills the screen and I lick my lips before answering

Me: Hello

Jubba: I'm outside, I'm about to enter the house so no bother start scream.

Me: Shut up Jordon!

I hang up the phone and walk out of the room, I meet him on the stairs, and he kisses me.

"Something smells yummy, what did you cook," he asks, and I grin.

"Oh, that's just me, forever yummy," I respond, and he laughs, spins me around and pushes me up the stairs.

"I just need to take a shower and then I'm all yours," he says as we walk into the bedroom. He heads to the bathroom, and I climb back into the bed and turn on the tv. I find the cooking channel and get lost in my own world.

"Leah, other things deh pon tv enuh," Jubba says as he stands at the closet door looking at me. I glance at the clock and realise that twenty minutes have passed.

"I like watching this," I pout, and he laughs and walks into the closet. He comes back out wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

Oh God, he's so sexy.

"You're so hot," I say, and he grins.

"Yes, Lee mi know, come feed mi," he says, and I laugh.

"So, mi cook d food and mi must feed yuh too?" I ask as I get up from the bed.

"Yes, come on," he says and holds out his hand to me, I take it and he leads me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Your food is in the microwave, how many minutes should I put it on?" I ask and he shrugs.