Chapter 81

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Friday 12:15 AM

"Lee, he's ok, you need to calm down," Shanya says but I can't stop crying.

The doctors wanted to give me medication to put me to sleep like they did when Shan was in the hospital but I refused. I am not letting them do that to me again, I just want to know that he's ok.

"I'm ready to go," I tell her and climb off the bed. I'm doing better now, I fainted when I heard what happened to Jordon. He hasn't returned any of my calls or responded to my messages even though I keep hearing that he's ok.

"Ok, let me go find the doctor," she says and turns to leave the room, she rubs the side of her belly, she looks off. I can't tell if she's in pain or if she's just tired.

After several minutes she returns with the doctor who agrees that I'm ok to go home. I quickly gather my things and we walk out to the parking lot with Blake.

Blake must tired a wi.

A black Benz speeds into the parking lot and stops beside us, Blake seems calm so I'm guessing everything is ok.

The door opens and Omar gets out of the driver's seat.

"Hey Lee Lee," he comes and hugs me, then turns to Shan.

"Don't even talk to me," Shan holds up her hand at him. He ignores it and hugs her, lifting her off her feet.

"Tell your friend that I want a divorce," she says.

"Tell me yourself," Alex says and climbs out of the back with Jubba.

"Jordon!" I scream and he runs up to me, I jump on him and start crying.

"Easy wid d tears no Leah, mi good man," he says and kisses me.

"Blake, I'm ready to go home, Leah are you coming with me or are you staying with these people?" Shanya asks but I hold on to Jordon.

I don't want to leave him, I felt like I almost lost him.

"Blake, let's go," she says and climbs into the car but Blake doesn't move. I think Alex stopped him but I wasn't paying attention.

Shan climbs back out and I see how angry she is. She turns to Alex, "you don't get to do this, I don't work on your timing! You forfeited your right to me and my child so give the fucking order for him to take me home and go back where the fuck you've been," she shouts and her hand finds her belly, the look that I saw earlier is on her face.

"Shan," Jubba releases me and moves to her.

"I'm ok Jubba," she says but grabs onto his hand.

Alex holds her face assessing her eyes.

"Don't touch me," she shakes off his hands.

"You left me, you promised to never leave me and you left me. Don't you dare come near me, I hate you!" She screams and holds her head then turns her face into Jubba's chest.

"Shanny, what's wrong?" I know something is not right.

"My head hurts, I just need to sleep," she utters.

"Nope we're going to see a doctor right now," Alex says.

"Now you care? Maybe it's your wish for me to lose the baby coming true," Shan says and I see the hurt look in Alex's eyes.

"I want a divorce and I know you can get it done quickly so go deal with that. Blake, please help me back into the hospital so I can go see about my child," she says and Blake quickly sweeps her up and rushes into the hospital.