Chapter 73

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Right now mi feel like mi a go crazy to pussyclaat! Mi swear Ethan's bad luck is rubbing off on me.

How mi end up a fuck two cousins?

"Mi need yuh fi focus, wah wi ago do wid her?" Alex whispers, we're all in Omar's kitchen.

I take a deep breath, "she broke company rules so we have to dismiss her, she committed a crime but Omar needs to decide if he wants to press charges," I look to Omar for an answer.

"Something is wrong, I wouldn't suggest putting her in jail but we shouldn't release her either," Ethan says and I nod my agreement.

"I'm fucking confused, it's like one minute we're getting somewhere and then a fucking curveball fucks up everything," Dane states.

"It pisses me off that she's not talking, why would she be in my house? I know it has something to do with Jess and I will fucking kill her if any harm comes to Jess!" Omar exclaims.

"We need to stop talking, I need to do a cleaning of the apartment. Omar pack some stuff, come stay with Dane or me. I'll have 0501 hold her for three days without it going on file, we'll question her tomorrow.

I know who is behind this, link at the base tomorrow," Alex says and we nod, he turns and starts signing to the camera. I need to learn that damn sign language because I know he's talking to Shan but I don't know what he's saying.

Shanya's POV

"Do you want to stay here or at Dane's?" I ask Jess.

"It doesn't matter as long as we're safe," she answers.

"Ok, you're not staying at the apartment tonight," I tell her and log out of the system.

I get up off the bed and head towards the door.

"Hey wait, where are you going?" Kim calls out to me.

"Oh sorry, Alex said that they want to put Amoye in a police holding cell for a few days without it going on record, I need to go talk to Anthony because they can't discuss things like this with him over the phone," I respond and try to stop myself from running down the stairs.

"When did he tell you that?" Jess asks as they all accompany me downstairs.

"Just now when he was signing to the camera. He told me to log out and go to Anthony," I respond and walk into the backyard.

"Anthony," I call out to him and he walks over to me.

"Did they catch the intruder?" He whispers and I nod.

"Alex is asking if you can keep her in a holding cell for three days undocumented," I state and he nods.

"Sure, they're still there?" He asks and I nod, he kisses my cheek and walks over to Lilli before walking out of the backyard.

Leah's POV

Saturday 1:00 AM

I am up waiting on Jubba to get home, I went by my cabin and packed an overnight bag. My mind is preoccupied I wasn't even in the mood to cook anything.

My phone rings and I quickly answer when I see Jubba calling me.

Me: Hey

Jubba: Weh yuh deh Lee?

Me: In my bed.

Jubba: Cut the shit Leah, I'm standing in your room and you're not here.