Chapter 13

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

One week later- America

Sunday 3:40 AM

"Punk!" Shan shouts as she dashes out of the airport and jumps into my arms; I grab her and spin her around making her squeal.

"Wah gwaan Shan?" I ask as I put her to stand.

"Jesus, I'm just glad to be on the ground, that flight was bumpy, I felt sick the whole time but don't tell Alex," she whispers and I laugh as I watch Alex walking towards us with two suitcases in his hands.

"Go sit in the van Shan," I instruct as I usher her into the back seat.

"Wah gwaan Boss?" I ask, he puts down the suitcases and hugs me.

"Nothing, come help mi wid all of the shit wah Nya buy, five additional fucking suitcases," he complains as we walk into the airport

"Mi vex too enuh, she sick and a try hide it from mi!" He shares and I laugh.

"Maybe it's because she knows that you will want her to stay in bed and do nothing," I comment, and he groans.

"I worry about her, and I don't like when she keeps things from me," he shares as we walk out with four more suitcases.

"Mi know boss but try ease up a little, a little morning sickness nah kill her and mi know yuh know dat," I say and he sighs.

"Yow somn better inna dem yah fi mi enuh, who comes from their honeymoon with nine suitcases?" I laugh out loud as we make another trip.

"Shanya Holt," he answers and then laughs as we bring out the last three suitcases.

Alex climbs into the back with Shan, and I jump into the front and start the vehicle.

"Where's Leah?" Shan asks and I smile.

"Sleeping, I didn't want to wake her," I reply.

"Just so you know, I'm sleeping in your bed tonight, I miss my sister," she says, and I laugh out loud when Alex groans.