Chapter 110

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

Friday 11:00 AM

"Alexander, my granddaughter is very resilient but it's not fair to put her under all this stress. I can do more for her outside the womb than I can right now, Shanya is not making this easy whether while asleep or awake," my mother says as I sit in Jonathon's office.

"Mama, I don't know what to do, it's like Nya doesn't care," I sob and she hugs me.

"Don't say that, Leah has a piece of her heart too and nothing we do will stop her from thinking and worrying about Leah. She's not intentionally trying to harm the baby and she is actually trying not to worry but it's out of her control. We can't help who our hearts ache for any more than we can help needing air to breathe.

"I will take the baby, she will live but if we wait too long under these circumstances she may not," she shares and I nod, putting my trust in her hands.

"Alex!" Dane is calling me, I jump up and run to open the door.

"Leah is here, she needs medical attention but she's here!" He shouts and I run past him and Ethan as I head for the stairs, I can't wait on the elevator.

I burst into Nya's room and Leah is sitting by her bed crying, "Shanny, I'm ok," she sobs but it looks as if she's about to fall over any minute.

"Leah, come," I move to help her up but she shakes her head telling me no.

"She needs to know that I'm here, I'm so sorry Alex," she cries and I easily scoop her up and make to leave the room.

"Lee," I hear Shanya whisper in her sleep as I'm walking out with Leah. I put Leah in another room and my mother rushes in.

She starts removing Leah's clothes and I turn to leave, "Fuck! Surgery now Alexander, call Jonathon," she orders and I run from the room. Aunty and Kim are walking towards me, they went home to shower and change.

I quickly call Jonathon and in two minutes about six doctors and nurses come running down the hall. I watch as they wheel out Leah, and Aunty starts crying.

When it rains it pours to bomboclaat!

"Ethan, why didn't you tell me you were coming, where's Jordon?" I question.

"I don't know, he broke up with Leah and left," he replies.

"Wah d bloodclaat yuh a seh! Why didn't anyone call me and why is Leah here in that condition?" I shout.

"Alex, Leah wanted to be here for Nya, T, gave her meds and did the best she could because Leah couldn't go to a hospital and she refused to go to Aunty's medical centre for T to work on her," he says, and I take out my phone and call Jubba.

Jubba: Yeah Boss?

Me: I will kill you myself if you're not on the first fucking plane here!

Jubba: Wah happen, Shan have d baby?

Me: Leah is going into surgery and yuh mek Leah lef Jamaica inna dis condition! Yuh lose yuh fucking mind Jordon!

Jubba: Wah d bomboclaat Leah a do a foreign? Yuh see how she no fucking listen!

Me: You pussyclaat listen, suppose me fi treat yuh how yuh treat Leah when yuh no listen? From mi know yuh, yuh fucking ears hard and now yuh get yuh match yuh cyaan handle it!

Jubba: She no respect mi, look wah she cause!

Me: No blame har, she's as much a victim in all a dis as anybody else and even if yuh ago cut, mek sure she alright fuss, yuh mek she lef Jamaica like dat! Jubba don't mek mi come Jamaica fi yuh!