Chapter 79

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Wednesday 10:30 PM

"Is this what I think it is?" Germs asks as we watch the men approaching.

"Yeah, look so," I respond as I look at the cars in front of us, dem nah mek no movements. 

"Alright, mi birthday come early," he says and starts laughing.

I pull two rifles from under my seat and give one to him and roll my eyes at him when he starts grinning.

♫ A waam to some bloodclaat gun eediat

deven know how fi find d safety pon eh zig zig

big gun clown... ♫

I laugh at how excited he is, "don't use your personal gun unless necessary," I tell him.

"Ready?" I ask and he grins and nods.

"Wait, five hundred gran pon a head shot," he says and I laugh out loud.

"Deal," I say as I put the van in reverse and crash into the vehicle behind me. The sudden movement distracts the two walking up to us on either side of the vehicle, I roll down the windows and we shoot both quickly before I roll them back up.

We laugh as they fall to the ground, "so dat squits out," Germs says because we both shot them in the head.

"Brace!" I shout to Germs as several men jump out of the cars in front and start shooting at us.

Thank God this vehicle is bulletproof!

I floor the gas pedal and slam into the vehicles in front successfully crashing into two of the men.

Weh d fuck d man dem deh? The truck cyaan sustain so much firepower and mi tire dem flat to pussyclaat. I don't know why I didn't get run-flat tires for my van, we use them on all the armoured vehicles. The good thing is that I got level six armour, it cost an arm and a leg but I'm thankful I did.

"Yow dem man yah grimy yuh fuck, dem must realise seh d truck bulletproof," Germs comments.

"Dem know seh nothing is completely bulletproof and there's a limit that it can take. Wi need fi get d fuck out of here," I start looking around for a way out.

"Bomboclaat yuh know seh a Shan woulda get dis though, Jesus Christ!" He exclaims.

"Mi not even a meds dat yah now, mi cyaan believe dis pussyclaat," I put the van in reverse and push at the car behind me. Fuck! I don't have enough power in the wheels.

"Dawg, wi can tek dem enuh, easy ting dis fi wi, yuh can all siddung and mek mi fuck dem up," Germs suggests and I laugh out loud.

"Move yuh bloodclaat, fi yuh go tell d man dem seh mi siddung like gyal and mek yuh fight fi mi," I laugh but before he can respond I see two cars drive up in front and six men jump out but they start shooting at the four men.

I watch as one of the men walks over to the one on the ground and shoots him in his head, I know that walk anywhere.

A wah d bloodclaat a gwaan!

"Mi Don, hurry up!" I hear Shabba's voice and I don't hesitate to jump out of the vehicle.

"Germs let's go!" I shout and run over to where the two white Axio's are parked.