Chapter 37

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

We get dressed and head downstairs, they're still here, sitting in the living room chatting and laughing. I go to the kitchen and share Jordon's breakfast. He sits around the dining table and pulls me to sit on his lap.

"Lee, wah yuh cook so much food fah?" He asks.

"I needed something to do while I waited on my vampire to rise," I answer, and he grins and bites my neck.

"Boss, d man dem deh bout?" He calls out to Alex.

"Yes, but you're off today so leave them alone," Alex answers and he laughs.

He takes his phone and dial Blake's number.

"Lee cook a whole heap a food, tell d man dem fi rope in," he says and ends the call.

"Yow, Nya has dibs on the porridge and half of the cheesecake is mine," Alex says from the living room.

"Gwaan go mek Ava mek cheesecake fi yuh, every day yuh come a nyam out wah mi woman mek," Jubba responds and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks," he whispers in my ear, and I kiss his lips, tasting the oxtail.

He finishes eating and we join the others in the living room. Jubba pulls me to sit on his lap and I snuggle up to him. He hasn't stopped touching me since our shower, he keeps hugging and kissing me.

There's a knock on the door and Blake, Wilson, Junior, Germs, and James walk in.

"Hello, hello, hello," they all say in unison.

"Wait, yuh no have school?" Jubba asks Germs who comes around and kisses my cheek then forces himself in between Alex and Shan. Alex groans and Germs wraps his arms around Shanny and gives her several kisses on her cheek before looking at Jubba.

"Yuh and Alex cyaan gimmie a break? Two a clock mi av class," he says and rolls his eyes.

He whispers in Shan's ear, and she laughs and looks over at us.

"Try know seh mi will shoot yuh enuh," Jubba uses his finger to imitate a gun.

"Gweh, Lee yuh cook fried chicken?" He asks and I nod.

"Come no Lee and lef d Boss alone," Wilson says, and I laugh and follow them into the kitchen but Germs remain seated.

"Mi no waan unu work her out enuh," Jubba calls after them.

"Man get a one woman and start act brand new," Germs says, and I hear Alex and Dane roaring with laughter.

"Wait, Kim a you dat? Yuh no look like yuh just av baby, yuh can lef such man yah now and touch d road," Germs whistles then I hear him scream out in pain.

"Gwaan go nyam yuh food and lef mi wife alone," Dane says, and Germs laughs and enters the kitchen.