Chapter 51

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Saturday 2:00 PM

"Let me go look for my girl before we talk to Jess," Alex says as we walk into his house.

"I'm going to go call Kim because I'm certain she has been calling me, pure cussing yah now," Dane says and laughs.

Omar is quiet, I think things are getting real for him and he's caught between a rock and a hard place.

"Mi ago bathe," Ethan says and heads to his room.

I follow Alex up the stairs because I know that's where Leah is going to be. As we get close to the room we hear laughing and Alex opens the door to see Leah and Shan dying with laughter.

I don't think they realise that we're in the room, "What's so funny?" Alex asks and they both turn to look at us.

"Jubba!" Leah shouts as she hops off the bed and runs to hug me.

"Yuh miss mi?" I whisper in her ear, she nods and tips on her toes to kiss my lips.

"Hey Alex," she turns and greets him and as always, he ruffles her hair.

"Hey White Boy, Punk," Shan says in greeting to me and Alex. Alex walks over to the bed and kisses her cheek.

"Boss mi soon come back, soon come Shan," I say and take Leah's hand.

"Mi soon come back Shanny," she says and follows me from the room.

I lead her from the house, holding firm to her hand, I am happy that I'm not in Omar's position because I would rather die than have to kill Leah or standby and watch her get killed.

The thought makes me stop at the truck and hug her tightly, "Jordon, I can't breathe," she says making me laugh out loud.

"I love you," I tell her right before I kiss her hard, she wraps her arms around my neck and matches my flow. I get lost in the kiss and moan when she rubs up against my cock.

I put my hands under her ass and lift her, instinctively her legs wrap around my waist, I spin her and brace her against the truck. If I don't stop, I'm going to fuck her in front of Alex's house.

I know I should stop but I need to touch her, my hand slides under her blouse and I grope her breast, I massage it getting a long moan out of her. I start playing with her nipple, spinning it between my fingers before gently squeezing it.

Watch how mi ago mek she cum just from dis.

"Yow, unu move from yah so before mi dash wata pon unu!" I hear Dane's laughter and stop kissing Leah. I place my forehead on hers and grin before I turn around to see Dane standing at the entrance of the house.

"Gweh no man, yuh done chat to Kim?" I ask and help Leah to stand.

"She nah chat to mi, so mi affi mash up yuh dolly house; Lee yuh coulda choose a better man still," he says, and I roar with laughter.

"Fuck off, mi soon come back," I state and help Leah up in the truck then I run around and hop into the driver's seat. I hold Leah's hand the entire drive and as soon as I park the truck in front of my house, I  lift her to straddle my lap.

"Leah wah mi tell yuh bout d heap a clothes seh?" I ask as I adjust the seat giving me more legroom.

"Yuh chat too much, focus on releasing your cock and I'll take off my shorts," she says and in no time her shorts and thong are on the passenger's seat.