Chapter 98

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Monday 7:00 PM

Alex and I drive down to the bunker together. I can't wait to get my new truck, I feel weird not driving a truck.

Since the incident I've been driving Alex's G Wagon, it's nice but it's not my style.

"Dawg mi need a ring fi buy or yuh think mi fi wait?" I say to Alex as I put the car in park.

He laughs, "when yuh go a foreign yuh buy it, ask Nya wah Leah want because mi sure she know. It's up to you enuh, if yuh ready, but yuh need fi know if she ready because if she tell yuh no mi a laugh after yuh" he says and I kiss my teeth.

"Mi hate yuh sometimes enuh, cho. So yuh ago be mi best man?" I ask and he laughs.

"Nope," he says and I kiss my teeth again.

"Fuck off because yuh no av a choice," I say and come out of the vehicle.

"Ask Dane, or Omar or even d artist," he suggests and I roll my eyes.

"Boss yuh serious? Yuh no waan dweet fi true?" I feel a little hurt.

"No fool, I would be offended if you didn't let me stand with you but it's so easy to mess with you, I couldn't pass up the opportunity," he says and I start grinning.

We chit-chat as we make our way into the bunker. Blake is here on duty since Germs had some school-related activity that Alex said he shouldn't miss. Germs wasn't pleased because he wanted to be here for the questioning but he obeyed Alex.

Germs is very close with Shan so he has more than a business relationship with Alex. Alex and Shan will be talking and he just goes between them and hugs and kisses Shan. He teases Alex mercilessly about any and everything but he has unlimited respect for Alex and has never tried to violate him.

I suspect that Alex has plans for him but I don't know exactly what just yet. For a rookie, Germs is paid well plus he earns from every job that he does outside of his everyday tasks. His schooling is fully paid for and all Alex asks is that he focuses and gets his accreditation and do away with the life he was living before coming on board.

He has been doing an excellent job and I think he loves it here. He gets to be with Shan and he feels a part of a family. I will have to ask Alex what his plans are for Germs in the long run.

Four men are handcuffed and sitting on the floor together. My heart dances as I look at Christopher who is looking at me like I stole his gyal.

A my gyal pussyhole!

Alex walks over to the chairs to the left of the room and sits. I follow behind him and he gestures with his hand for me to lead.

"Sure?" I whisper.

"Yeah, I'm tired," he responds, stretches out his legs, leans back and closes his eyes.

I walk over to the group and there's something familiar about the leader. I take a good look at him but I can't place him.

"Yow, wah yuh name?" I question and he grins at me.

"Dat no important Jubba Don," he says, obviously knowing who I am.

"Alright, no worry yuh self," I say and pull Suzie from my waist as I walk over to him.

He starts laughing, "finally, mi did a pray seh a Suzie woulda kill mi enuh," he comments and I stop dead in my tracks and look over at Alex who is looking at me with the same questions reflecting in his gaze.