Chapter 77

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers supporting my work. Special shout out to my daughter's nice, clean, sexy teacher wid d bumpa! Gayle86

Shout out to my sis ButterflyPetite for finally completing her teaching degree and is now a certified teacher. Yes mi love tief mi fren dem family but Zara zaraReid2 yuh lucky, sharing is caring.

Thanks for all that you do,  your job is hard but you guys make it look easy. Mi couldn't dweet because if one a stress mi so, imagine several!

Love unu!

****

Shanya's POV

Wednesday 6:00 PM

So, this is Keisha, fuck, she's such a pretty girl to be a mad gyal.

"Wait I think you made a mistake Keisha, do you have another child outside of Jayden?" I question.

"Oh, so you know who I am, good. Tell your friend to leave Jayden's father alone," she says.

"Mhmmm don't you mean Junior's son? Because the last time I checked Junior is the father of your son," I want to jump for joy at the look of shock on her face.

"Oh, you didn't think I knew?" I smirk at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bitch," she exclaims.

Yuh see how d devil strong though.

"I think it's best if you leave," I say to her and she folds her hands.

"My girl yuh cyaan tell mi dat," she rolls her eyes.

"So I'm guessing you haven't done your research, my name is Shanya Holt, my husband Alexander Holt is part owner of this restaurant which means that I'm part owner too so if I want you to leave, you have to leave," I tell her with a bright smile.

Fuck, I hate using Alex's name.

"Bitch please, so you whored and snagged a man with money that doesn't frighten me," she kisses her teeth.

"Yeah, I paid attention in whore school, I graduated with honours. You on the other hand failed miserably so let me school you.

First, you fuck him good, then get him to marry you, then you get pregnant to secure your future," I rub my belly to emphasize my point before I continue.

"You didn't do that, you fucked Junior, a married man, thinking that he would leave his wife for you. You got pregnant and it didn't work, he almost killed you. Rule number one, don't fuck the married men and then get pregnant," I chuckle.

"Miss Bitch yuh no know mi, mi will fuck up yuh and yuh fren if she no lef mi man, a Spain mi come from and mi no fraid!" She takes a step toward me.

Jesus yuh see and yuh know, why yuh send dah gyal yah?

I take a step towards her and laugh, "You really didn't do your homework, I'm an educated bitch from Canterbury Mobay with billions to my name and that's a dangerous combination so be careful how you step to me," I say before taking another step to her.

"You sidelined Jubba because he couldn't give you the fancy life that you desired, he pities you and takes care of your son out of the goodness of his heart. Now that he has money you want him back but guess what, Leah is going to get every fucking cent and ride that cock every fucking night so get used to it," I smile at her and see when her hand rises to slap me, I grab it and push her away from me.