Chapter 29

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

"Yuh know mi shoulda go a mi yard though, look how yuh mek mi get cussing," I tease Alex.

"Cho, Nya can gwaan chat, mi no want dem no weh near har," he replies as we walk over to my van.

"How yuh know bout dah link up yah?" I question.

"Mi a monitor the madda phone from she reach out to mi and mi see the messages between her and Jermaine. Mi no want dem near mi wife and mi nah do shit fi help har son, right now mi regret not killing him," he answers, and I grin.

"Well since yuh ago get divorced wah unu ago do wid d baby?" I tease.

"Shut up, mi and Nya nah lef and I won't apologise for not telling her. She's pregnant and I'm keeping all unnecessary stress from her. I wanted her to have a stress free wedding and honeymoon," he explains and I laugh.

"Where to next?" I question.

"I have a meeting with Dane at the new office," he answers.

Before I can say anything, my phone rings, Leah is calling.

"Lee?" I answer the phone that is connected to the car radio.

"Jordon! Can you come to get me please, Chris is standing outside my class, I don't want to go out there," she says, and I start seeing red.

"Leah, this is Alex, has he spoken to you?" He asks.

"No, he's just standing there, and I know he's here for me," she answers.

"We're on our way, stay where you are, send me your live location," Alex instructs.

"Ok," she says and ends the call.

"Jubba, listen to me when we get there, I need you to be calm. I will get Leah, you need to stay in the van, do not speak to Christopher," he says, and I nod.

I am unable to speak, I feel like I'm going to burst from the excess anger in my body. My hand keeps moving to the gun on my waist. I put my hand in the pocket of my door and wrap it around Suzie.

I feel at peace holding her, I want to introduce her to Christopher. I want to drag her from the bottom of his belly straight up to his neck. I want his insides to spill over on my hands. Yes, I can feel it now, so warm...

"Yow, let it go and snap out of it, mek mi drive," Alex says bringing me back to the present.

"Mi good man," I reply and start the car.

It takes me about five minutes to get to UTECH and Alex directs me to where Leah is. I spot Christopher immediately; my hands tighten on the steering as I pull up right in front of him and Alex steps out of the vehicle.

 I spot Christopher immediately; my hands tighten on the steering as I pull up right in front of him and Alex steps out of the vehicle

He obviously recognizes us because when Alex makes eye contact with him, his eyes flash to me and he turns and quickly walks off.

I step out of the van and watch as Leah and another girl walk over to us. The girl is brown with long black curly hair. She's slim with nice curves and a noticeable ass, she's what some people might call attractive but I don't like her, she seems fake.