Chapter 47

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Saturday 8:20 AM

"Wi affi tell her Jubba, wi no av nobody who wi trust fi monitor fi wi," Alex says as I voice my concerns about letting Shan know what is happening. She just came out of the hospital and Lilli specifically said that she shouldn't encounter any stress and this shit is stressing me the fuck out.

"Ok but yuh sure yuh waan kill all devices?" I question.

"Jubba this situation doesn't change the rules, mi no av a choice, those are the rules and Omar's gyal betrayed us.

Right now I can't trust anyone but you and Nya, there's a reason behind all of this and I'm not putting myself in a position to be betrayed by family," he explains, and it pains my heart to hear him speak like this.

"Yuh av everything wah yuh need?" I ask, he nods and shows me the folder in his hands which I take from him.

We walk out of the office and head to his suite. Nya is in bed watching tv, she turns and smiles at us when we walk in.

"Hey Punk, yuh just a come look fi mi?" She asks and I grin.

"Yuh and yuh fren no understand seh mi work fi a living enuh," I tease, and she laughs.

"Yuh lucky, we come first," she says making me laugh out loud.

"Nya, we need your help," Alex says and sits on the bed beside her.

"What's wrong White Boy?" She questions.

"We have a code red," he says, and she tries to sit up but Alex stops her and fixes the pillows behind her.

"Oh shit, will you be at the base?" She asks.

"Yeah Baby," Alex answers.

"Business or group related?" She questions and I take a deep breath.

"Looks like Jess betrayed us..." before he can finish his sentence Shan cuts him off.

"Jess! Leah call yuh? She messaged me about a weird conversation she overheard between Jess and Aaron..." before she can finish, I butt in.

"Wah yuh a talk bout Shan?" My heart starts beating super-fast, I knew I shouldn't have let Leah go around that man.

"She overheard Jess and Aaron talking and he was threatening her, telling her to do something but she was feeling guilty and said that 'they are good people,' and that she'd rather tell Omar herself before she let him blackmail her anymore.

Then Aaron made a call and told someone that they have a problem and said something about eight o'clock tonight," she explains, and I take out my phone to call Leah and see several missed calls from Wilson.

"Ok, I know about Aaron's connection to Jess..." Alex says, and I quickly hang up the call I was returning to Wilson.

"Wah d fuck yuh a talk bout, Alex?" I exclaim and he sighs.

"Jubba calm down, I don't have all the answers," he says, and I get angry.

"Yeah, yuh no have all d answers but yuh nah share wah yuh av wid mi! A no so wi bloodclaat work and mi honestly tired, yuh av information pon Aaron and yuh mek Leah deh round him!" I raise my voice at him.

"Jubba, now is not the time to start doubting me, I may be losing one of my best friends today and mi cyaan deal wid nothing else," he calmly states.

"A fuckry yuh a gwaan wid, why mi cyaan know d full details, mi sick and tired a dis bloodclaat!" I shout, releasing weeks of frustrated energy.